exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky?! chpt 4

Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky?!

Chapter four

Continuation…

“So do you want to?”

“Umm I don’t know?”

“Where not going to do any funny business if that’s what you’re thinking I’m not like that, plus you’re a sweet girl I would even try”

“Okay then let’s go”

Fuck what have I gotten myself into now. Even though he said he wasn’t but maybe I wanted. I really doubt that I’m even ready I haven’t even had my first boyfriend.

“Here we are my crib, sit anywhere if you want”

“So you live here with your mom?”

“Yep me and her, it used to be my older brother also but he left to Florida with his baby mama”

“Oh”

“Yah, do you want anything to drink?”

“Some water would be fine”

“Alrighty, so how long have you been living with your dad?”

“Well when I was nine my dad didn’t have anyone to take care of me so he shipped me off to my aunt and uncle they live in Michigan.”

“So you lived with them until now”

“Yah since my dad had to be overseas he didn’t want to take anymore advantage of my aunt and uncle so he decided to send me here with his wife.”

“Did you like living with them?”

“I loved living over there it was on a farm away from everybody, but hey shit happens”

“Would you like to see the rest of my house?”

“Sure why not”

Judging from what the entrance of his apartment, his mom had a great sense of taste. She had a lot of things that were vintage and spectacular. Her room was a sweet peach color and her bathroom had such relaxing colors wow I have never seen a house like this.

“The finale room” Charles said with such a sweet smile.

“This is your room its huge are you sure this is the same apartment building?”

“Yup I’m positive, I don’t like to keep things unorganized tu sabe” he said it with a glow

“Wow I love your house it’s amazing”

“Well thank you”

“You’re welcome” I said with a cute smile

“You have a pretty smile”

“Me… well thanks”

“You’re welcome”

“So yah… oh right I had told Mayan that you had a girlfriend so that she won’t bother you is that alright”

“Huh… yah sorry I was thinking about something, yah it’s alright I don’t mind, but don’t you think she’ll get suspicious if she doesn’t see me with one?”

“Well I don’t know, but you’re an attractive guy why don’t you have one?”

“I did a long time ago but she…I’ll tell you another time, I just haven’t found a girl that only cares about my looks.”

I wanted to tell him at that very moment that I just didn’t care about looks but also personality, but then he would know I like him and I think I was safe where I was now.

“I understand how you feel”

“So you probably left your boyfriend behind didn’t you?”

“No, actually I’ve…Never mind”

“No tell me”

“It’s kind of embarrassing”

“Don’t worry I won’t tell anyone”

“I’ve never had a boyfriend” looking toward the floor

“I don’t believe you your so dam beautiful”

“Really? You think I’m pretty?”

“Well yah when I first saw you I was like wow!”

“Right I remember when you picked up my bracelet”

“Yah, but I thought you would have been seeing someone.”

“No guys never really noticed me. In a way it’s good but it’s kind of boring not having anyone while your friends went off on dates and stuff.”

“I know what you mean”

“Yah well umm I have to start leaving now it’s getting late”

“Yah its eleven thirty, do you want me to walk you to your house?”

“Nah I’m fine but thanks for having me over”

“Anytime Trinity”

“Good night” at that moment I thought to myself maybe I should just kiss him but what if he didn’t like me in a way that I thought he did I think I rather wait.

“Good night” he leaned over to kiss my cheek when Brian came running from outside screaming.

“Vamonos it’s on they’ve started that shit again”

“What in our territories?” Charles answered

“Yah bro they cut up George nasty”

“Where is everyone else?”

“Down stairs waiting in the car c’mon man we got to go.”

I was so confused but something told me I wasn’t going to be getting my kiss.

“Sorry trinity but I have to go; they jumped my friend I’ll explain to you later ok”

“Alright bye”

“Bye go home ok”

“I will”

I wonder what was happing I think Charles was either in a gang or gang affiliated. I hope he wasn’t I didn’t want to lose him he was turning out to be such a good friend.                              When I got home Mandy began to scream at me.

“Where have you been huh” she slapped my face

“I-I-I was walking around.” I could help but to hold tears back

“Your dad called while you were out on your little adventure I told him I didn’t know where you were. He gave me this whole lecture on about you dumb ass” hitting me again

“I’m sorry” my tears streaming down my face now”

“Well sorry isn’t enough for what I had to go through”

Now grabbing a plastic hanger off the floor, I begin to run towards me room when all of a sudden she grab’s my hair and commences to hit me.

“This will teach you a lesson and next time you speak with your father you’re going to tell him not to speak to me in that way. Do you understand?”

“Yes please stop!” me saying in every bit of mercy

“Now get your ass in the room and don’t come out until I say you can” pushing me towards the wall.

Hey guys hope you like this chapter because I know I did it’s full of adrenaline! Just remember this is all fiction no one was really hurt. Hope you enjoy keep on reading!

 Truly, Amber lee productions