Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky?! chpt 5 part 1

Chapter five

From Trinity’s point of view….

It seems like all of my dignity has been washed away in my tears. She hit me that dirty bitch hit me. Why would my dad let me live here; I’m sure that he wasn’t aware of who Mandy really was. I felt like dying but, what would that solve? Nothing it would just bring her joy, she shouldn’t have victory over me…

Next morning she kept the outside lock on my door. It was now 7:15 I don’t think I was going to be going to school today. I go to see my reflection in the gray mirror, half of my face is black and blue while the other is my normal skin tone. I commence to recap what had happen last night. I close my eyes and drift back into sleep.

I wake up to have the sun in my face coming from the only window in the room. I had the most realistic dream, I had dreamt that I saw Charles in the back of a cop car and I was running after him saying “don’t leave me. I love you!” what was the meaning of this dream? Was I starting to fall for Charles?... It was now one o’ clock my stomach was growling. I get up and reach for the door knob to find it unlocked. I rush towards the bathroom and take a quick shower and then head towards the kitchen to see what was there to eat.

Charles point of view…

Walking towards Brian

“Hey, have you seen Trinity?”

“Nah man I didn’t see her in class”

“Damn because I haven’t seen her des del otro dia”

“Maybe she sick or something”

“I guess maybe”

“Nunca te a avisto atre de una chata asi”

“Shut up bro she’s a friend”

“Claro que si una amiga”

I walked away to see if I could find Maygan. I started to think what would have been the worst things that could have happened to her. What if the other gang followed her? I had to stop thinking in such a form she probably was sick like Brian said. Coming back inot reality I saw Maygan across the parking lot.

“Hey Maygan hold up!” said Charles. Maygan not looking back said in a harsh tone of voice. “Yeah what do you.. Oh hey sexy how are you?” with a desperate voice.

“Where’s Trinity? I haven’t seen her.”

“I don’t know I haven’t seen her” Maygan said now walking away as if she had seen a ghost or something.

“You live with her Maygan” I was now starting to think something was definitely wrong.

“She just stays in her room. I have to go now” Maygan said before getting in the car with a group of friends.

Hope you enjoy part one of chapter five remember no animals were hurt in the making of E.B.H.I.T.P.S.W.H.K.?!