Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky?! chpt 5 part 2

An Amberlee production

All rights reserved

 Part two of chapter five

I leave the house ten minutes late so that no one sees my face. I know that it’s noticeable but, I can always make up some sort of lie. As I turn the sidewalk I hear someone calling my name, I take a quick glance and I see Charles. I couldn’t let him see me. I kept on walking as if I didn’t hear him.

“Trinity! I’m calling you!” with anger in his voice.

“Charles please leave me alone” he was getting closer I could hear his footsteps.

“What’s wrong? Hold up talk to me.”

“Nothing just please Charles” he now caught up to me blocking my way. I kept my head down.

“What’s wrong? Can you look at me please?”At that moment Charles went to lift my face and I yelped from the pain.

“I’m sorry what happened?” he said with a worried voice.

“It’s ok” staring in his eyes.

“What happened to your face?” he said observing the bruises.

“Nothing I fell you know how klutzy I can be” Hoping he would by my excuse.

“Stop lying Trinity” Charles said with a serious expression.

“I fell really.”I stated and tried to walk around him.

“I don’t believe you” I felt tears coming down my cheeks not for the reason of Mandy hitting me but, for the reason that I felt someone caring for me.

“Who did this to you? Was it Maygan?” more tears fell down on my cheeks.

“No.”

“Tell me Trinity please”

“Mandy hit me.” I couldn’t take it I just blabbed it out his eyes were starting to get to me.

“What the fuck why did she hit you”

“Because I came home late the other day “

“The day that you came over to my house?”

“Yes” I said wishing I could be in another place. He then touched my face gently with the back of his hand.

“Let’s go back to my house my mom’s not there, maybe I can find something to cover up the bruises.”

“I’m not sure I have to get to school I didn’t go yesterday I probably missed a lot of assignments”

“Trinity please, what is the school going to say when they see your face like that huh?”

“Ok fine lets go.” Walking back towards the apartments.

“I know that we’ve only known each other for a short time but, I feel like I need to protect you. I’m not sure why but I just need to.” I didn’t know what to say to that.

Hope you enjoyed the second part to E.B.H.I.T.P.S.W.H.K.?!

I should be putting chapter six up shortly but for now toodlez…

Copy rights reserved.