exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky! chpt 21 part 1

EXCHANGING BODY HEAT IN THE PASSENGER SEAT WOW HOW KINKY?!

CHAPTER 21 PART ONE

 Gabriel sent me an I.m. message saying.

Gabriel7thst: so what do you think?

TrinityNelsons: think about what?

Gabriel7thst: Charles hasn’t asked you yet?

TrinityNelsons: no; what does he have to ask me?

Gabriel7thst: nothing ;)

TrinityNelsons: what do you mean by ;)

Gabriel7thst: you’ll see good night

TrinityNelsons: wait…

Gabriel7thst is logged off

I wonder what was going on between Charles and Gabriel, whatever it was I had to find out.

 I awake the next morning to my cell phone ringing, it was Charles

“Good morning” said Charles.

“Morning. what time is it?”

“7:46”

“Fuck nut I woke up late.”

“I know .who’s at your house?”

“I’m not sure why?”

“I’m outside waiting.”

“Ok let me check.” I got out of bed and went to the bathroom; I heard silence so I went to let Charles in.

“About time chica” said Charles kissing me on the lips.

“I was brushing my teeth see minty fresh” I said showing Charles my teeth.

“You have such a pretty smile.”

“Well thank you.”

“I like you’re mmm…” said Charles pulling on my underwear. “You go to sleep like this?”

“Sometimes .when it’s hot.”

“I should come over more often” he said with a grin.

“I’m guessing were not going to school right.”

“Nope, especially not like that.”

“Ha ha ha you’re so funny. Then come on let’s go to my room.” I said walking to my room.

“Gabriel messaged me yesterday”

“Really? What did he say?”

“Nothing he said that you had to tell me something”

“Oh he didn’t mention anything?”

“Nope; what do you have to tell me?” I said. I was very curious to know, maybe Charles would actually tell me about Jamie even though I knew already.

“It’s nothing babe.”

“Tell me please!” I said getting on top of Charles.

“You can’t seduce me with my clothes on.”

“I can tease though.” I said nibbling on his neck.

“Let me take off my clothes.”

“Ugh ok” I said with a giggle. When he meant taking off his clothes he really did take everything off. My eyes trailed down from his abs towards his v- cut. I would have never imagined having a boyfriend as sexy as Charles.

“Come here babe.” Said Charles Turing me around and walking towards the bed with me in front. I felt his boner on my ass.

“Do you want me to?” said Charles. I shook my head and said “no”

“But… ok… Hold up let me get the condom.” Charles said going to his pants and pulling out a wrapped silver condom. He rolled on the normal white colored condom and walked towards me. I was still in the same position. I felt a slight nudge, but not in my ass. I let out a yelp; and Charles went deeper and faster. My bed springs where making noise. ;) It was so much adrenaline. He pulled out and walked towards the bathroom to dispose of the condom.

“Babe come take a shower with me.”

“Ok” I said getting up and walking towards the bathroom which was across from my room. As I close the door Charles grabbed my ass.

“It’s so tight why can’t I babe?” he said with his sweet puppy eyes. We both got into the shower and let the warm water fall on to our bodies. We were caressing each other I felt his boner on my lower back.

“Babe I.m hard.”

“I can see that.”

“Then help me out.” Said Charles. I then turned around and bent down towards his… (Snicker doodle: D j.k. more like a Mandingo!) after a few minutes of that, he turned me around and stuck it in.

“Babe.” I said    

“What happen” he said. I gave him the look and he said. “Oh I won’t cum I’ll pull out right before.”  He pushed it in again. The water felt amazing falling down on me, I was about to climax when I moaned Charles’s name out.

“You’re so tight.” Said Charles, as he pulled out of me.

“I guess.” I said. We got dressed and now we sat next to each other on top of my bed.

“Can you tell me now what Gabriel asked?”

“Ok, but it wasn’t my idea.”

“Alright just tell me.” I was desperate to know.

“He wanted me to ask you if you wanted to have a three some.”

“What the fuck why with me?”

“I don’t know, I mean it would be cool.”

“Have you had a threesome?”

“Yeah once”

“With?”

“My first girlfriend.”

“Oh, did you like it?”

“Yeah it was fun.”

“Then let’s do it” I said with excitement. Not one but, two papi chulos.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah it would be interesting.”

“I’ll do it but, you can’t end up liking Gabriel more than me.”

“I wouldn’t I love you Charles.”

“I love you too.” Said Charles kissing me on my forehand. He looked worried about something but, I didn’t really mind to ask.

“Do you want to go to Florida with me for Christmas?”

“Yeah I’ve never been there.”

“Good you can suffer with me”

“Why?”

“My brother and his family; my mom wants to go visit them.”

“But wasn’t he here not so long ago?”

“Yup but, for some paper thing he had to do.”

“Alright I’ll ask my dad.”

Thanks for reading happy more effin details well good night, now I have to attempt to kill a mosquito ugh wish me luck TOODLEZ!

AMBERLEE PRODUCTIONS.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

P.L.U.R. ALWAYS