Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky?! chapter 2

I awake the next morning to find out that I over slept. I rush towards the bathroom, then out the door. It’s a thirty minute walk, I think to myself as I rush down the stairs towards the main apartment entrance. Will I make it in time? I look at my watch it was now 7:30, I commence to speed up. “At least I won’t be so late” I say out loud.

“Oye chavala, need a ride?”

I turn around to see sexy papi chulo Charles in an olive colored Honda

“Oh hi” I hesitate

“Well are you going to stand there?”

At that moment I get in the car, ignoring the fact that my dad never wanted me to get in a car with a stranger, since my mom passed away in a car accident when I was seven. He was over protective but I was already late so I guess I would be alright.

“So you never told me your name”

“Oh it’s Trinity”

“That’s something new I thought it would be Carmen, or Jennifer”

“Yah different”. I began to daze off, when Charles snaps his finger’s in my face.

“Are you OK? You went into space for a second”

“Sorry I tend to do that”

“It’s all good, so how old are you?

“Me?”

“Well there isn’t anyone else in the car banana head”

“Ha-ha so funny” I say sarcastically.” I’m fifteen and in tenth grade, what about you?”

“I’m turning seventeen in two weeks and I’m a junior”

He had such sexy eyes I would of just stayed there for days looking at him if I could, but then reality kicks in and where at the school parking lot.

“Fudge nips” I say out loud

“What?”

“No nothing sorry, thanks for the ride”

“No problem if you need something just holler”

I giggle and walk away; he went off to greet some friends of his or something when I hear from a distance.

“Orale way, quien es esa, la chata you were ridin with?”

I turn around to see who was speaking

“Una Amiga, a friend”

“Esta Buena”

“Don’t you have a girl?”

“Whatever man”

He then turns around and winks at me, I hope I’m not blushing. At that moment the bell rings and every one runs to their classes as if they where roaches and the bell was the spray. While in my first class I was hoping that the day would go by, this teacher had the worst accent ever it was English and street Spanish. I decide to take a quick nap, well maybe an hour and a half.

“Ring!”

The lunch bell at least half of the day had gone by; I’m now walking in the halls when I see to teenagers making out extremely sensually. Of course I wasn’t aware that I was staring until...

“Que miras, Quieres un poco?”

“Desculpa” I hurry off afraid that they might come after me.

After I get my so called lunch I search around to see if I see any table alone, even though what I should be doing is making some friends, Since at the last schools I didn’t have many.

I hear a familiar voice calling me; I turn around and guess who it is Santa

Clause! Just kidding.

“Hey Trinity, Que ases?”

“Oh hey”

“You want to eat with me?”

“Um mm…”

“Or do you have something to do?”

“Yah but it can wait until later” I really had nothing to do but I didn’t want to seem like a total loser.

“Sorry about Brain earlier he... is I have no idea what’s wrong with him”

“It’s alright” when all of a sudden brain comes out of no where like a ninja!

“Hola mamita yo me llamo Brain papi suave”

“Papi suave?” Charles and I say at the same time.

“Isn’t it more like papi culo?”

“Hahaha how funny”

Brian was totally checking out the little cleavage I had when the gremlin approaches me…

Hey every one this is the second chapter hope you like it and what the character’s sort of look like. Also remember this is all fiction, now animals or people were hurt making this chapter.

Yours truly, AmberLee productions

cookiecrisp305