Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky!Chpt 17

Exchanging body heat on the passenger seat wow how kinky?!

Chapter 17

Trinity’s view…

When I got home that night my dad told me that my aunt had a brain tumor.  I had always lived with her up until now. When my mom passed away; my dad was too depressed to take care of me so he sent me to live with my aunt and her family. My father had bought me a ticket to go see her this weekend for about two weeks. Charles wasn’t too happy that I was going, but I had to go.

In Charles’s room…

“So umm I leave tomorrow morning”

“That’s nice” Charles said. Without looking up at me.

“What’s wrong with you?”

“Nothing”

“Are you sure because you’ve been acting like this since I told you I was leaving.”

“Not really”

“Whatever Charles I’m leaving, if you don’t want to talk.” I said standing up and walking towards the door.

“Dam it Trinity” Charles said. Walking right behind me grabbing my arm.

“What?” I said looking directly at his eyes.

“I don’t want you to leave can’t you see that?”

“Why Charles I’ll be back.”

“Yeah, but in like three weeks.”

“I’ll be back in two weeks Charles.”

“That’s what you say now! Most likely you get over there you’re going to miss being there and want to stay. And not come back over here that’s my problem” said Charles with an unhappy face.

“That’s not true Charles I love you I wouldn’t do that.” I said grabbing his hand.

“Then come back earlier please.”

“I can’t my dad bought the tickets and I can’t exchange them.”

“Promise me you’ll come back please Trinity” Charles said hugging me.

“I will come back I promise.” I said to Charles. I shortly left and checked everything for tomorrow.

Charles view point…

It’s been a week since trinity left; she has only called three times. I miss her more than anything, we make two months on Thursday and she’s not even here to spend it with me. I’m now on my way to pick up Brian, we had to get rid of eight bags by Friday.

“Hey man” said Brian while getting into the car. 

“What’s up?”

“Nothing here, how’s Trinity?” said Brian

“Ok I guess” I said

“Stop stressing about it bro she’ll be back”

“I’m not stressing it’s just whatever man.”

“Damn I haven’t seen you like this ever bro, she must be pretty good huh?”

“Shut the fuck up Brian” I said friendly punching Brian in the arm.

“I saw Jamie’s dad the other day, he asked about you.” Said Brian.

“Cool.”

“Charles it wasn’t your fault man.”

“I know, but if I would have been there…”

“There’s nothing you could of done believe me.”

“What the fuck makes you so sure?” I said already getting mad. He wasn’t the one who should be talking.

“Look after we drop this shit off I have to tell you everything.” Said Brian

“Everything? About what?”

“Jamie”

“I know what happened” I said, I knew everything already what more could there have been that I wasn’t aware of?

“Let’s just finish.”

When we got back to Brian’s house it was quiet, which was weird he shared the four bedroom house with 7 other people. It was usually chaotic, but since it was late no one was awake.

“You want something to drink?” said Brian

“Naw I’m good.”

“Alright”

“Just tell me what you had to say.” I demanded

“Right look umm…”

“You know what forget about I don’t want to know anymore.” I said

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah I don’t want to remember crap; I have Trinity now that’s all I care about.”

“Ok Charles”

“I ’ma head off. You going to school tomorrow? Do you want me to pick you up?” I said heading towards the door.

I got home and tried to fall asleep; I was waiting for trinity’s call, but she never did. I had a nightmare of what had happen the day Jamie died. The dream was so vivid, I could see her perfect. Jamie had been my girlfriend for about two and a half years. Gabriel introduced us. I cared so much about her, but it seemed she lost interest in me after we made a year.

I wake up the next day to Trinity’s call.

“Hello” said trinity

“Hi Trinity”

“Did I wake you I’ll call back later if you want me to?” Said trinity

“No babe I’ve been waiting for you to call me.”

“Then why haven’t you called?”

“I don’t want to bother you.”

“Charles you never bother me.”

“I miss you”

“I miss you too”

“Babe I have to get ready can I call you later?”

“Umm yeah call me when you get off of school.”

“Alright, I love you”

“I love you too.”

“Bye”

“Bye”

After I hung up with Trinity I took a shower and then left the house. On my way to my car I heard someone calling me.

“Hey sexy wait” said Maygan Trinity’s step sister.

“What do you want?”

“Just to say hi that’s all.”

“Well hi.” I said walking to my car.

“You sure are rude. I bet you’re not like this to what’s her face.” Said Maygan. I was starting to unlock my door when.

“Why are you with her you can do so much better.”

“Can you shut up, I don’t like you ok I wouldn’t want to date a stuck up bitch that thinks she’s cool so bye.” I said. She had just walked off not saying anything else.

Thanks for reading lol. Mm mm let’s see I want ice cream. So ima stop writing to go get some. Too bad you can’t have any ha ha ha. Also Jamie’s secret was revealed you guys guessed right, but wrong at the same time. Well TOODLEZ for now!

AmberLee productions

Copy rights reserved.

P.L.U.R.