exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky! chpt 22 part 2

E.B.H.I.T.P.S.W.H.K.?!

Chapter 22 part two

Hours later I hear the front door slam, it must be Mandy. I didn’t clean up her mess and now I had to prepare for the worse. I hear her footsteps coming closer towards my door.

“You little cunt get out here before I knock down this door!” Mandy yelled at my door. I didn’t answer her.

“Alright let’s see what your father says once I call him.” Said Mandy walking away.

A few hours go by and I get a phone call from my dad.

“Hello”

“Hi dad.”

“Trinity what’s going on?”

“Nothing Mandy wants me to clean up her mess. I was out the whole day and she expects me to clean up after her parties I won’t dad. And she has no right to hit me.”

“She hit you?”

“Yeah she slapped me I didn’t do anything wrong.”

“Umm look I need you to try to get along with her I understand that she can sometimes be a—“

“Bitch”

“Yes, but unless you want to move back to Ohio than you have to stick it out kid.”

“Can I move out? I can get a job and live on my own.”

“Trinity your only 15 stop eating shit.”

“I’m turning 16 next month dad.”

“I know Trinity, but hey I don’t want to hear anymore shit from neither of you alright if not you move back ok.”

“But why are you taking her side?”

“I’m not, but look I’m not there and I can’t do anything to stop it.”

“Whatever dad I have to go” I said hanging up on him. If he wasn’t going to do anything than I just had to figure something out.

I called Charles to let him know what had happen he said I should just stay with him until we left to Florida. The next morning I packed everything that I needed and took everything down to Charles’s house. I knock on the door and Charles answers the door.

“Morning babe.” Charles said kissing me and grabbing my things.

“Morning” I said going inside.

“Brian’s in the room.”

“He slept over?”

“Yeah he was too gone to go back to his house.” Said Charles rolling his eyes. “So we get to have a sleep over this whole week yay.”

“Yeah we do. I don’t want to go home.”

“You don’t need to baby you have me, plus my mom said you can stay with us after we get back to.”

“Thanks babe I love you.”

“I love you too.” Charles said.

They day goes by and I had Charles drop me off at Sadie’s house for a while. Since Charles had to go pick up something’s from Gabriel, I guess he didn’t want me going near him after what happen.

“See you later” I said kissing Charles goodbye.

“What time you want me to pick you up?”

“I’ll call you.”

“Alright bye.”

“Bye.” I said closing the car door. I walked up to Sadie’s porch when I see her coming out all dressed up.

“Hey Trinity” Said Sadie.

“Hi I’m guessing you’re going out.”

“Nope where going out” Sadie said.

“Huh?”

“Yeah I need you to help me pick out something to wear for New Year’s so let’s take the bus to the mall.”

“Ok then let’s go.” I said walking after her. The bus came ten minutes after we got to the bus stop. We got on and rode to the mall. When we got there it was swarmed with kids from our school just hanging out. First store we went into was zoo fashions; Sadie had bought some skinny jeans in different colors with matching tops. Once she paid we went to the food court to grab a bite to eat. When I spotted Detective Johnson; He must have been following me. A few seconds later I see danielo sitting by the water fall, staring at me.

“Hey what else do you need to get?” I asked Sadie

“Nothing else why?”

“So Charles can pick us up, instead of taking the bus home.”

“Alright sure call him.” Sadie said finishing her curly fries. I called Charles and he said he was on his way. We went to the front of the mall to wait for him. When he got here Brian was still with him.

“Hey Trinity and friend.” Brian said. Getting out of the front seat and going to the back.

“Hi” said Sadie

“Hey Brian this is Sadie.” I said getting into the car and kissing Charles.

“Hey Sadie”

“Are you going to Sadie’s house?” said Charles

“Umm can she hang out with us?”

“Sure babe I don’t mind I’ll take her home whenever.”

“Can you come over to my house Sadie?” Charles asked Sadie.

“Yeah as long as I’m home before 10”

“Alright let’s go to my house.”

We got to Charles’s house and went to his living room to hang out. Brian brought out half a joint and started to smoke it.

“Open the window Brian like that my mom won’t smell it.”

“Alright you want some?” said Brian getting up and opening the living room window.

“No.”

“What about you Sadie?”

“Sure pass it over”

“Finally some one that smokes”

“Trinity come to the room really quick, I want to show you something.” Said Charles

“Alright.”

Later on in the room…

“See I told you there perfect for each other” I said

“Yeah I know”

“What did you have to show me?”

“It’s more like tell you something. Umm I saw Danielo when I was picking you up, Where you with him?”

“No babe I didn’t even know he was there. I would never see him I told you I wouldn’t “

“Just making sure babe please trust me in this one he’s no good.”

“I know Charles I do trust you.”

“OK I love you I just don’t want you to get hurt.”

“I love you too Charles don’t worry.” I said kissing Charles very passionately. After a brief make out session, we go back to the living room to find Brian and Sadie making out.

Hay yawl so nothing much happened in this one yeah I know lol, but I promise something juicy will happen in the next Toodlez for now.

AmberLee Productions

All rights reserved.

P.L.U.R. ALAWAYS