exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky! chpt 14

Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky?!

Chapter 14

Amberlee productions

Charles, Brian and I arrived at school seven minutes before the bell had ringed. As soon as we entered I spotted Danielo across the courtyard talking to some friends of his. I turned the opposite direction and went to my first period.

The first two classes had flown by it was now time for lunch; the lines were extremely long so I had to make my way fast over there.

As I enter the west wing of the school I hear someone calling my name the voice sounded familiar. It was getting closer. I felt a tap on my shoulder it was but fuck Danielo.

“Hey sexy” Danielo said wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

“Get off of me” knocking his arm off of my shoulder.

“Why should I. Oh right your little boyfriend.”

“Exactly, I have to go now.” Starting to pick up speed.

“It’s funny how much you don’t know about him.”

“I know a lot about him ok so fuck off.” I was going to punch him in the face and I didn’t care if the camera saw me or not.

“Well I guess I am not the one to tell you what he’s done”. He said with a grin.

“Well you know something…” Brian was coming right this way.

“Oh here comes that idiot” said Danielo

“Hey Trinity Charles is… who are you?” said Brian

“No one come on lets go.” I said grabbing Brian’s hand and attempting to walk away.

“I know you from somewhere?” Brian said. Oh god I know now that something was going to be going down.

“Don’t act stupid you idiot remember?” Danielo said in a sarcastic tone.

“Fuck you, cum shot; you know what the fuck you did I don’t know why your even still here. I don’t want to see you near Trinity, you bird shit” Brian said grabbing my hand and walking away.

At that moment so many questions where going through my head I felt a migraine coming. What was Brian talking about? What did Danielo do? How did I get involved in this? What would Charles say when Brian told him he found me with Danielo.

“That guy is no good Trinity don’t go near him for Charles sake.” He said in a serious tone.

“I never do he comes to me and gets on to me I swear.”

“Ok, Charles really likes you he would probably die if anything would happen to you.”

Did Brian just stay Charles really cared about me? I knew that he did, but I wasn’t aware of him telling anyone.

“I like Charles too. Danielo just tries to get on me and he always has something bad to say about Charles.”

“Who’s saying bad things about me” said Charles who now stood behind us.

“Danielo bro the blond one”

“That’s the guy that’s been fucking with Trinity?!” Charles said looking directly at me.

“Yeah.” I said.

“He goes to this school now what the fuck” Charles said. He was furious now.

“Yeah bro he needs to get his mouth shut up again he’s being real smart.” Said Brian.

“Look at me Trinity.” Grabbing my shoulders. “What has he told you about me?”

“Nothing Charles I swear he just says shit, but he says that he’s not the one that should tell me.”

“I don’t ever want you to talk to him or even see him okay” said Charles he was now extremely upset. Danielo had done something that Charles was not found of I had never seen Charles so mad before.

“Ok I’m sorry Charles” I said not sure of how Charles was going to respond.

“No babe it’s not your fault; I just don’t want him or anyone to hurt you ok.” He said wrapping his arms around me. I seemed so tiny in his arms, I felt secure and warm.

“Can you skip last block Trinity?”

“Yeah sure come on lets go.”

“You coming Brian?” said Charles

“Nah man I got to stay I’ll see you later alright?”

“Ok bye.” Said Charles. We were now going to his car, and guessing to his house.

“I’m sorry that I screamed at you Trinity is that what happen with that guy and Jamie I can’t forget.”

“Charles what happened with Jamie?”

Thanks for reading E.B.H.I.T.P.S.W.H.K.?! I TOTALLY LOVE ALL YOU GUYS FOR YOUR WONDERFUL COMMENTS ETC… I WILL ATTEMPT TO POST A NEW CHAPTER EVERYWEEK JUST KEEP READING. TOODLEZ FOR NOW!

Yours, truly Amberlee productions

P.L.U.R.

Copy rights reserved.