Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky?! chpt 10

Chapter ten

Continuation!

His hands were in my shirt and I sort of liked the feeling but also at the same time I felt like I wasn’t showing my body any respect.

“I think I should get going.” Pulling down my shirt and turning towards the door. ”I m sorry Trinity.” “Huh?  Why? I have to go you know Mandy and how she acts.” “I know you’re leaving because of what just happened.” “Oh no I actually sort of liked it.” Was I telling the truth or was I just telling him this so that he would just leave me alone with the puppy eyes.

“Really, You did?!”His eyes had opened as big as they could.

“Sort of”

“What do you mean by sort of?”

“I don’t know bye see you tomorrow.”

“Well if you liked that we could try more” grabbing my waist and commencing to kiss my neck.

“Wait what?!”

“I mean if you want we don’t have to.”

“Umm ok I have to go babe.”

“Bye I love you.”

“Me too.”

When I got home I could stop but think about what had happen. Before I would of never seen myself in this position but I guess miracles happen after all. Days passed and I hadn’t really been seeing Charles outside of school he would drop me off at my house then drive off, he said he had been busy so I guess are touchy times were over. My dad had arrived yesterday and tonight we were going out to dinner. I had actually been happy he was back but I knew he wasn’t going to be staying so long.

At the restaurant.

“HI I’m Danielo, and I’ll be your waiter for the night.”Danielo was in my second and fifth classes he was the quiet but social type of guy, he had dirty blond hair that reached his shoulders. I hadn’t really noticed how attractive he was until now.

“Hello” My dad said.

“HI” I said looking towards the menu

“Hey aren’t you in my fifth period?”

“Yeah”

“Trinity right” Wow he knew my name that was a shocker.

“Yup”

“So what would you like to order?”Looking directly at me with a grin

“I’m not sure yet, what about you dad?”

“The steak and lobster.”

“Alright I’m going to go place the order and I’ll be right back to take yours.” Danielo said looking at me

“So who’s this guy you were telling me about the other day?” said dad

“Charles?”

“I don’t know you tell me.”

“Yeah Charles we went on a date the other day.”

“So he’s your boyfriend I guess huh?”

“Yeah he is.”

“I didn’t even agree to this it’s like I have no say in what goes on.”

“DAD”

“I’m just kidding you’re growing up you’re not a little girl anymore.”

“OH dad I’m still you’re daughter.”

“Well I hope so hahaha, I still want to meet this guy alright.”

“Okay.” Here comes Danielo ready to take my order that I hadn’t even decided on yet.

“Ready to order?”

“Umm yeah” scanning over the menu to see if I saw something I might like.”I’ll have the classic Alfredo”

“Coming right up cutie” walking away

“What did he just call you” Said my dad

I couldn’t help but laugh at what had happen. When the food arrived there was something written on my napkin.’ Call me 760-352-****’ I quickly shoved the napkin into my pocket not letting my dad see it. He had came back to check on how we were doing then winked at me and left.

“Is it me or does the dude have a crush on you Trinity?” said my dad

“Huh? No this is the first time we’ve actually held a conversation we don’t talk in school.”

“Well whatever you say my dear.”

“I’m telling the truth dad” starting to laugh.

“I’ll be right back.” My dad said walking off towards the restroom.

“So where you from Trinity?” Danielo had been at the table behind us probably observing our table.

“Ohio”

“Really how’d you end up here?”

“Long story”

“I gave you my number right?”

“Yeah I have it in my pocket.”

“Okay so you’re in eleventh grade?”

“No I’m in tenth.”

“OH so you took sophomore last year and now you’re taking junior classes?”

“Yeah”

“You’re really cute.”

“Thanks”

“No prob.” Thanks for my dad he had broken up the conversation it would have gotten down to more awkward questions.

“Excuse me.”

“Sorry sir I was just talking to your daughter that’s all.”

“Hmm ok”

“Be right back.”

“I see you have a flirt buddy huh?” said my dad

“No dad he just a friend.”

“Well I hope so Trinity.”

A few minutes passed by and I heard someone whispering my name. I look around to see that its Danielo waving his hands towards me.

“I’ll be right back dad.”

“Okay.”

I met Danielo in the back of the restaurant in this small corner.

“Hey sexy” said Danielo grabbing my hand.

“Umm hi” letting go.

“What’s wrong?”

“My dad’s waiting for me”

“No wait stay here really quick”

“He’s going to get mad.”

“Kiss me”

“What no!”

“Why not? I know you want to.”

“No! I don’t” I said walking away.

I had only been here a month and I had more drama then ever. In school I had to avoid Danielo which was a mission. I don’t think Charles was getting suspicious but still Danielo knew all of my classes and would wait for me by each one. Charles was still feeling me up he seemed to enjoy himself and so did I as long as it doesn’t go any more deeper then this I guess it was ok.

Hey people sorry I haven’t been writing lately I’ve been somewhat busy like always but I promise to keep weekly post on E.B.H.I.T.P.S.W.H.K.?! I will attempt it thanks for reading love you guys peace out!

Amberlee production

Copyrights reserved