exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky! chpt 22 part 4

Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky?!

23 part four

Phone call from Trinity’s dad…

“Hello” I said.

“Where are you?” asked my father.

“At a friend’s house”

“Why haven’t you been home?”

“Because I really don’t want to.”

“Trinity you have to stop with these damn attitudes.”

“What fucking attitudes dad? Really now you want to believe her?”

“Trinity this matter is not of whom to believe it’s clear that you’ve changed ever since meeting that boy.”

“Leave him out of this dad. He’s the only one that actually seems to care about me right now.”

“Trinity you know I love you—“

“I know that dad but face it your never here to see anything.”

“To see what?”

“How you’re stupid wife treats me.”

“Trinity please respect her that’s all I’m asking for just please try to work things out.”

“I’m not going to respect a person that hits me.” I said hanging up the phone.

“Are you ok?” Charles said looking at me.

“Yeah” I said wiping a tear from my eye.

“Does he think it’s my fault?”

“No he doesn’t he just… whatever.”

“What do you want to eat?” asked Charles Trying to change the conversation.

“It’s up to you.”

“Alright let me see what I have.” Said Charles kissing me on my cheek

“I’m going to use the bathroom”

“ok.” Said Charles from the kitchen

I grabbed my bag of clothes and went to the bathroom to bathe. I looked in the mirror and saw that my lip wasn’t as swollen as I remember. I stepped in the shower and let the warm water soothe my bruised right side. I kept on thinking about how my dad chose Mandy’s side instead of mine. I wanted to shout and scream, but I know that wouldn’t really solve anything. I turned off the water and got out. I put on some shorts and a tank top. I applied some concealer to my face to hide the darkness that I had underneath my eyes. I went to the kitchen to see Charles defrosting something in the microwave.

“I’m not even going to ask what you’re doing.” I said looking over the counter.

“I’m doing this ghetto style alright.” He said coming around the counter and kissing me gently. “Let’s sit down on the couch babe.” Said Charles leading me to the couch

I sat down and Charles sat right next to me. He grabbed my legs and put them on top of his lap. His hands massaging my thighs; Charles unbuttoned my shorts and his hands traced my underwear line. I opened my legs a bit more so he could slip his finger in me. He started to rub my clit; going faster with every stroke. Charles then stood up and kneeled on the couch; he slid off my shorts and my underwear and started to lick my lips. His foreplay with his tongue started to make me skirmish; he raised his head and grinned. His fingers spread apart my lips and started to gently bite my clit and from biting it went to sucking. I let out a moan and Charles got up and left the room, he came back with a condom. He undid his pants and rolled the condom on. He slipped himself in me gently because he remembered that I was hurt.  After our quickie we cleaned up his moms couch (teheee poor pillows ^_^) and ate lunch. We went to his room and I helped him with his homework.

“Babe do you have an eraser?” I asked.

“Yeah check in the drawer” Charles said pointing to the drawer on my left. I got out of bed and walked to the drawer to see if I could find the eraser. Right next to a box of pencils I saw a picture of Charles and some girl. The girl must have been Jamie. I quickly grabbed the eraser and closed the drawer.

“Did you find it?” asked Charles

“Huh?”

“The eraser?”

“Yeah right here.” I said holding the eraser up.

“You want to go to the beach later to walk around?”

“Yeah, sure.”

“Alright.”

“Have you spoken to Sadie?” asked Charles

“No why?”

“Last time I checked Brian was over at her house.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

“Did they do anything?”

“Probably smoke and yeah—“

“No comment” I said dropping the subject.  We left to the beach around eight o’ clock. It was a breezy, but yet humid night. Charles and I were walking on the shore when I asked him about Jamie. This time he didn’t ignore my question. Charles had finally confessed everything that had happen to Jamie even though I had already found out, I still listened to Charles. We got back to his house and went to sleep.

What’s good peeps, so yeah finally he told her lol, but I didn’t really get into details Cuz like you guys already knew so like yeah. Ummm I have nothing else to say except (SPOILER ALERT: Does Trinity and the detective get friendly after she goes to Florida? Does Danielo’s cousin Ramon get out of jail and now wants revenged on Charles? Is Sadie’s secret revealed?) Stay tuned for next week’s total drama island teheee you got to love that show XD

AmberLee productions.

All rights reserved.

P.L.U.R. ALWAYS