exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky! chpt 20

Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky?!

Chapter 20

When I got back from Brian’s place I stopped by Charles house to see if he was there, even though I did find out what happened with Jamie it still didn’t excuse Charles from what he said the other day. I knock on the door and Charles mom answered the door.

“Hola mija how are you?”

“I’m good and you?”

“Estoy bien gracias.” Said Charles’s mom

“I’m guessing Charles isn’t here right?”

“He’s not but, he said he was on his way. So if you want to wait you can.”

“Ok thanks.”

“Why did you guys get in an argument?”

“I don’t know, we were both upset I guess.” I said.

“Bueno, I know how my son can get pero he really does like you.”

“I like him too.” As I said that Charles walked into the living room.

“Hi mom” Charles said as he greeted his mother.

“Hola hijo.”

“Hi Trinity.”

“Hi Charles”

“Bueno nos vemos mas tarde Trinity” said Charles’s mom leaving the living room.

“Bye”

“So how you been?” said Charles sitting across from me.

“OK I guess.”

“That’s nice. Look I’m sorry Trinity you know I love you and what I said the other day I didn’t mean it.”

“Then why did you say it?”

“I don’t know, I really don’t”

“I didn’t come here to argue Charles. I came to say that I’m sorry.”

“You’re not the one who should be sorry, I am.” Charles said grabbing my hands and lifting me up from the couch.

“Don’t ever say nothing stupid like that again Charles.” I said looking straight into Charles’s eyes.

“I promise I won’t Babe.” Charles said kissing my forehead.

“I need to go by Gabriel’s want to come?”

“Ok.”

“While in the car… (Frisky time… jk)

“Remind me when we get back I have something to give you ok.”

“What is it?”

“I’m not going to tell you.”

“Is it sex?”

“What? No... But we can do that to.” Charles said breaking out in laughter.

“You want to come inside?”

“I guess.”

“Come let’s go.”

While inside Gabriel’s house…

“Hey beautiful” said Gabriel kissing me on the cheek.

“Hi”

“I see you guys are back together”

“yeah.” Charles and I both answered at the same time.

“What a shame, next time Trinity I got you” Gabriel said then winked at me.

“She won’t need you. She has me” Charles said putting his arm around me. I did have Charles but, there was something about Gabriel that kind of turned me on.

“So how much u want.” Said Gabriel.

“four.” Said Charles.

“Alright. Be back” said Gabriel walking away.

“Four what Charles?”

“Nothing.”

“Charles come here” yelled Gabriel.

“Ya voy.” Said Charles walking towards one of the rooms.

“Alright see you tomorrow man” Said Charles

“Alright remember what I asked.” Said Gabriel looking at Charles. “Bye mami.”  He said kissing me very close to my lips.

“Bye Gabriel.”

Later on in Charles’s house (no one’s home so now its frisky flavor time)

“You said to remind you about something.”

“Right follow me.” Said Charles motioning me to follow him towards his room

“Close your eyes.” Charles said. I felt something cold on my neck.

“Open them.” He said. I look towards the mirror and it was a diamond necklace in the shape of a heart.

“Charles it’s wonderful!”

“I had got it for you when you left for Ohio but, I didn’t get a chance to give it to you.”

“Thank you Charles.”

“You’re welcome babe. You know I love you.”

“I love you too.” I said kissing Charles on the lips.  We crawled into bed and

An hour passed; I got dressed and headed to my apartment.

No one was home when I got there, which wasn’t a surprise.  I was about to lie down when I hear the I.m beep from my laptop. I see it’s a message from Gabriel saying [so what do you think?] I had no idea what he was talking about. I think Gabriel was starting to fall for me, and I don’t mind either.

Thanks for reading pplz umm something spicy might happen in the next few chapters… teheee toodlez for now.

AmberLee productions

All rights reserved.

P.L.U.R. ALWAYS