exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky! chpt 19 part 3

E.B.H.I.T.P.S.W.H.K.?!

CHAPTER 19 PART THREE

It’s been a week since my encounter with detective Johnson and my break with Charles. Detective Johnson still was following me, but I didn’t quite mind; he was very attractive but, I didn’t dare to go near him in any other way. I wanted to call Charles and make up, but I would be cheating myself off my respect. Brian and Charles had gotten into a huge argument Brian had said. They haven’t spoken since last week. My father was now leaving back on Friday, now the abuse would probably start again and since Charles and I weren’t talking I would have no one to turn to.

In six period with Brian…

“Hey Trinity”

“Hey Brian”

“Have you talked to Charles?” asked Brian. I shook my head.

“What are you doing after school?” asked Brian.

“Today?”

“Yeah” said Brian.

“Nothing why?” I said.

“You want to hang out?”

“Ummm”

“I won’t get frisky don’t worry your my best friends girl. You’re off limit.” Said Brian.

“You’re too funny. Alright”

“Perfect we can chill at my house and then I’ll bring you home.”

“Ok.” I said shaking my head, the bell rang and we all scurried out of the class.

At Brian’s house (nothing frisky happens… maybe…nah… teheee)

“So why did you and Charles get in a fight?” I asked Brian.

“Because he doesn’t want to accept the truth.” Said Brian. Clearing his desk full of junk.

“What truth?”

“About Jamie”

“What about her?”

“He should be the one to tell you not me.” Said Brian looking directly at me.

“Charles isn’t telling me anything, please Brian I want to know what happened with her it’s not fair that our relationship is breaking apart and I don’t even know why.”

“Ok, but don’t go telling him that I told you because then he’s never going to talk to me again.” Said Brian with a serious face.

“I promise not to mention anything.”

“Alright. Charles and Jamie had been going out for about two years or something like that. Charles really loved that girl, but she was a slut; she had been seeing Danielo’s Brother Ramon which was in another gang for a few months. Jamie was in our gang, but she was a traitor to 7th street but, also to Charles.  It was up to Charles with what would happen to Jamie, but she had told him that she was pregnant with his baby, but I overheard her speaking to Ramon saying that ‘it wasn’t Charles’s baby that it was his, but she still wanted to stay with Charles.’ Charles was going to propose to her but; he got a call from Jamie’s dad saying she had been shot.

Flash back

Jamie’s view:

I told Charles that I was pregnant even though it was Ramon’s. Ramon made me happy and I didn’t want to hurt Charles .That’s why I couldn’t tell Charles the truth, but Brian heard me telling Ramon and I begged him not to tell Charles; i also told him that I just wasn’t happy with Charles and even if I would have stayed with him or Ramon I would have aborted it.