exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky! chpt 16 part 2

EXCHANGING BODY HEAT IN THE PASSENGER SEAT WOW HOW KINKY?!

CHAPTER 16

 PART TWO: Very explicit… reader’s read with caution!!!

I was embracing Charles presence. His hands touching my thighs, our kisses corresponded with each other.  I took off my shirt as he took of his; our lips touched one another in rapid motion. I unbutton his jeans and he unbuttoned mine. I wanted this to happen I love Charles and he loved me. I have never gone down on a guy, but when I went down on Charles he seemed to enjoy it so I proceeded. He went down on me and I started to moan; His warm body on top of mine. He stood up and went to one of his drawers and pulled something out and came back towards the bed but this time turning off the light and leaving just his desk lamp on.

“You want to put it on.”

“Huh?”

“The condom you want me to put it on or you?” Charles said getting back into bed.

“You put it on.” I said. I didn’t want to seem like a loser that didn’t know how to put on a dam condom so I might as well let him do it.

“alright.” He said while he started to kiss me, but this time the kisses where hotter and more passionate then before. His wet lips nibbling on my chest trailing down to my hips, he looked up at me and smiled.

“Hold up babe let me put it on.” He said while opening the wrapper, he held out what seemed to be an orange condom which smelt like oranges. Charles rolled ‘it’ on and climbed on top of me.

“I’ll go easy, don’t worry I won’t hurt you.” He said then kissing my lips. I motioned my head not saying a thing.

His finger went in me and a second later he slipped in. I felt a mixture of emotions. It was pain, but the good kind. He went on, it felt like hours, but it was only minutes. I reached my climax and right after he reached his. Charles pulled out and got off the bed.

We took a shower together which was hot; we then got dressed and cleaned up his sheets. I sat on the edge of the bed Charles joined me.

“That was amazing babe.” Charles said kissing my lips.

“I liked it too” I said looking straight into his eyes. He looked worried like he wanted to say something.

“What’s wrong Charles?” I said bringing the back of my hand to caress his face.

“I haven’t done anything since…”

“Since what?”

“Since Jamie” Charles said looking away.

“I know that you don’t want to talk about it, but it probably would help if you did.”

“I want to, but it’s just too much too handle Trinity.”

We heard the front door opening Charles got up to check.

“Hey mom”

“Hola mi amor.”

“Como te siente Charles?

“I’m good, Trinity is here mom ok?”

“Oh really can I say hi to her?”

“Trinity come here” Charles yelled out my name. I walk over to greet Charles mom. She was the sweetest mom I had ever met she kind of reminded me of my mom.

“So what where you guys doing? You seemed too quiet” Charles mom said looking at her son with one eyebrow raised.

“Nada just talking ma” he said grabbing my hand.