Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky?! chpt 8

e.b.h.i.t.p.s.w.h.k.?!

Chapter eight

I hope charles is ok, he had told me he loved me I felt like melting. Did he really mean what he said. I hope so I was comencing to fall for him, he had such a sweet personalilty. Judging the fact that tomorrow was our date I doubt that he would be able to go but lets see.

“Knock knock”

“Coming”

I open the door to see charles and his cut up face.”what happened to you!”.

“Nothing I just got in a fight thats all” he said looking towards the floor.

“Come inside let’s clean it up”

“No I cant I have to go I just came to see you for a minute”

“Im worried about you Charles”

“Im sorry Trinity” I felt a sense to run away and cry.

“look I don’t want you to be worried about me” hugging me and wipping away my tears.

“But how could I if you and your friends are out there cuting people up huh”

With a grin on his face”really cutting people up”

“Whatever you get me!”

“I love you Trinity”

“I love you too”

Charles had said it again, now I was positive that I meant it. He also said that are date was still on. My dad was coming next week, I was nearly excited for his arrival but at the same time not so much. I wonder how the meanie butts would treat me while he was here. Guess I have to find out. Would my father like Charles? Would he thinks hes a gang member? Oh no this is going to be quite an event.

Later on that night mandy and maygan got back steamed, I supposed that something hadn’t gone right in the country club crap. I quickly fleed to my room so that they wont notice me, I hear the godzilla screaming.

“What the hell are they supposed to expect huh!”

“Mom calm down before you blood pressure goes up”

“Calm down you want me to calm down, where the hell is that girl tell her to come wash these dishes and sweep the floor its nasty.”

“She’s probaly seeing her Mexican lover.”

“What do you mean”

“yah the guy that I had a crush on first she took him from me and now shes proably sleeping with him to!”

“Trinity! get you ass over here!” fuck no I was in to some shit maygan was lying and she did a horrible job at it.

Yes mandy”

Slaping me across the face.”Why the hell is this house so dam dirty when I had to acccpet you into my home because of your damn father I told him that you had to meet standards, do you think this is standards!” her veins were about to come out of her face.

“I-I-M sorry I’ll clean it now” gurading my face with my arms incase she striked again.

“You’re a hoer im telling your father that your having sex with that gang banger.”

“Im not having sex with him or with anyone what ever maygan tells you it’s a lie shes the one having sex!” hoping she would turn to her she just pushed me to the wall knocking over a glass sculpture.

“MY daughter is not a slut like you, look What you’ve done I hate you!”

Im now gushing out blood from my hands and back. I had to get out of here even if it meant leaving Charles, But how would I.

“Please stop im going to tell my dad what your doing to me!”

“You tell your dad that I hit you and I swear on my grave I will kill you!” Grabbing my neck and chocking me I was probably purple last thing I remember was Maygan screaming’’Stop mom your going to kill her!”

I must have lost concious or something. I wook up the next day to a gloomy glow coming from the window it must have been raining. I gazed over the mirror to see that the bruises where hardly noticeable.Now my neck was another story.I quickly put on some clothes and go to knock on charles door, as soon as I was going to knock he comes out. His face as white as a ghost, I guess the bruises where noticeable.

“What the hell happened to you!”

“Mandy”

“I told you to get me if she was hitting you why didn’t you!”

“I Lost concious after she knocked me down onto glass” holding back my tears.

“Come inside , Where else are you hurt.”

“I think my back and hands”

“Have you seen your neck!”

“Yah I did” Charles then lifted my shirt to see what type of condition my back was in.

“I think you need stiches.”

“Are you kidding me I didn’t even fall that hard” I lied I had fellen deep and I still think I have a piece or two in my back.

“You still have glass in you back hold up let me get something.” Charles than took out a first aid kit and began to clean up the cuts and remove the glass.

“la voy a matar”

“Who mandy?”

“Yah why the fuck does she have to do this, all it shows is that shes weak minded and a coward!”

“She get mad when her country club crap goes wrong and just takes it out on me, but Maygan also provocted it  she had said that I was having sex with you. I think she’s going to tell my dad.

“Maygan is such a bitch why would she do that. She just wants me because you have me if not she would have still been making fun of me.”

I had almost forgot it was his birthday.”Happy birthday”

“Oh thanks i hope you’ll be ok for tonight if not we could do it another day.”

“No im ok I have some asprin that should stop my headache for a while.” I really did what to go on the date tonight, I really didn’t want ot stay home.”

Hey guys I hope that your enjoying Exchanging body heat in the pasenger seat wow how kinky?! This chapter is full with drama  But REMEMBER THAT THIS IS ALL FICTION, No one was really hurt. Stay tunned for the rest of the chapters. Rember commmettt and ideas are welcome!

Truly yours, Amberlee Productions

Copyrights reserved