exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky! chapter 18

Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky?!

Chapter 18

Trinity would be back in three days I couldn’t wait. I was so excited, not only because I missed her, but because I wanted her… my dumb brother was coming to visit this weekend with his kid and his girl. He had left right when my mom needed him the most, but it felt a lot better without him here driving my mom crazy and asking her for money; it was kind of cool that she depended on me to be the only man in the house. My thought was cut short when i hear my phone ringing…

“Hi babe” I said

“Hey” said Trinity.

“What are you doing?”

“Nothing here and you?”

“Just laying down.”

“Nice I have bad news” said trinity.

“What?”

“I won’t be coming till about another week or so”

“See! I knew this would happen Trinity now you’re going to want to stay over there” I said with rage.

“It’s nothing I could do I’m sorry”

“Yeah whatever, look I have to go”

“Why Charles I want to talk to you” Trinity said with a sincere voice.

“Well I got to go.” I said. Hanging up the phone before she said another word. Soon she would be calling me telling me that she doesn’t want to move back over here. I heard a knock on the door and I went to go see who it was.

“Miss me?”

“Wait you’re here?” I said hugging Trinity.

“Yup I took an earlier flight” she said with her cute smile.

“You tricked me meanie butt” I said starting to tickle her.

“No don’t tickle me you know I’m very ticklish” she said running away from me in the direction of my bedroom.

“Come back here” I said catching up to her. “I missed you trinity.” I said kissing her.

“Oh really how much because on the phone it seemed like you didn’t want to see me.”  She said sitting on the bed.

“I was just upset I couldn’t be without you any longer.” I said getting on top of her.

“Well now you see how I feel when you decide to go gang banging” trinity said with a mocking voice.

“Ha ha ha you’re so funny”

“I know right.”

“I love you.” I said kissing her neck.

“Me too” Trinity said wrapping her arms around my neck.

We started to get into the heat (teheee) I wanted her so bad, but I just couldn’t get the thought out of my head of what happened last time we did it. I had told her that I hadn’t done anything since Jamie. I just got off of her and sat up.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing I can’t do this with you.”

“Huh?”

“I can’t have sex with you.”

“But why? If we did it right before I left” she said with sad puppy eyes.

“I just don’t want to Trinity.”

“Did you sleep with someone while I was gone?”

“No I would never do anything like that.”

“Then what’s wrong?”

“I just can’t do it with you it brings back to many memories.” I said looking at her.

“Well you know what I’ve tried to help you, but you just don’t want me to. Every time I do something it reminds you of her well I’m done Charles. So when you figure yourself out let me know.” Trinity said storming out of the room.

“Wait Trinity I’m sorry come back” I said running after her, but she was already down the hall. I chased after but she kept running. I have no idea what the hell I have done, I just lost her.

Thanks for reading lol hey I’m making brownies for V-day teheee so yeah. OH you guys that read this by paper should really start reading these little messages lol Cuz I usually give out a hint so yeah. Not all the time though. (Spoiler Alert: do Charles and Trinity break up or make up? Umm the world may never know well maybe yeah only me though teheee)

AmberLee Productions

Copyrights reserved.

P.L.U.R. ALWAYS