exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky! Chapter 23 Part 2

Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky?! 

Chapter 23 part two

We returned from Florida three days after Christmas; Charles's mom said that I would be able to stay with them as long as my father knew. I had no idea how I would be telling my father that I couldn't stay any longer in Mandy's house. I went to pick up my phone and searched the call log to find my dad's number. 

"Hello" 

"Hi dad" 

"How are you? How was the trip?" 

"It was nice" 

"Good, look trinity I'm sorry about the other time I was just a little stressed" 

"Dad, I'm not going back over there." 

"Where the hell are you going to stay Trinity?" 

"Charles said that I could stay with him." 

"No trinity if you're not going to stay there with Mandy then I'm sending you back to Ohio. You decide." 

"That's not fair dad I hate her." 

"Well then I'm buying you a ticket to go back to Ohio" 

"Dad, but I can't leave" 

"Then you have to stay with Mandy."  

"Why can't I just stay with Charles?" 

"I said you can't Trinity" 

"Fuck dad so I'm supposed to stay with her getting hit?" 

"Trinity please stop saying shit." 

"What do you mean saying shit? You know what fuck you" I said hanging up the phone. I wasn't going to Mandy's and I wasn't going to leave Charles.

Even though my father said I couldn't stay with Charles I still did. I felt welcomed at his house with his mom. Tomorrow is New Year's eve and where going to Brian's house for his family's party. Charles had taken me shopping for a dress; I found a short strapless teal dress. When we were on our way back to Charles's place I told him to drop me off at Sadie's house to see what she was up to. I said bye to Charles and walked up the drive way to knock on the door. 

"Shit you scared me" Sadie said letting me in her house 

"Why?" I said. 

"Because-" 

"Why who's here?" 

"Brian" she said giggling. 

"Ewww " 

"Hey that's not nice" said Brian coming from Sadie's room. 

"Hi Brian." I said waving to Brian. 

"What's up? Where's Charles?" 

"He just dropped me off; he's going to Gabriel's" 

"Oh you guys coming tomorrow?" 

"Yeah." I said. 

"Babe are you going to come?" said Brian to Sadie. 

"I'll try; my mom wants to spend it with some family of ours." Sadie said. 

"I want you to come" said Brian to her 

"I want to go you know that, but I'll see" Sadie said kissing Brian. 

"Hello I'm here you know" I said breaking up their kiss. 

"I have to leave anyway bye Sadie bye Trinity" Brian said walking to the door. 

"Bye" we both said. 

"So trinity how was the trip to Florida?" 

"It was amazing look at what Charles got me" I said showing said my ring. 

"It's pretty he gave it to you on Christmas?" 

"Yeah." 

"That's sweet, but does he know you might have to leave back to Ohio?" 

"No; I don't want to tell him I'm just going to have to stay with Mandy." 

"Ask him if you can stay here with me" 

"I doubt it Sadie he's not going to change his mind." 

"Damn try anyways I always wanted a sister." 

"What time is it?" 

"Six thirty; why?" 

"Because I have to sneak into my room and get my things" 

"Oh mission impossible" 

"Pretty much so I'll call you later alright"  

"Bye" Sadie said walking me out side. 

As I walked out of Sadie's block it was starting to get dark, as I crossed the avenue and walk by the park. I see a similar black car following me. The car pulled up across the street from where I was walking and detective Johnson came out and walked towards me. 

"You know you really shouldn't be walking this late" said Detective Johnson 

"Well since I don't have a car I'm just going to have to walk" I said walking past him in the same direction of his car. 

"You know you have some mouth." 

"I've been told." 

"So when are you going to help with danielo?" 

"Next week. when school starts." 

"Alright remember our deal." 

"Yeah I remember." I said walking behind his car. When he grabbed me and pushed me towards the hood of the car. 

"I never knew you wanted this-"

Hey pplz so spring break is over lol and yeah I'm writing this on Sunday so yeah I like this chapter Cuz the kinky begins teheee Toodlez! 

AmberLee productions 

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 

P.L.U.R. ALWAYS