Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky?! chpt 6

Chapter six

Later on at Charles house...

“So does your dad know what happened?”

“No I haven’t spoken to him. He’s in Switzerland since he’s a business associate he’s always gone.”

“Oh I only get to see my mom like three days a week; she works at the hospital and she has day and night shift.” It had seem as if Charles had been alone all his life I didn’t see any photos of relatives so it must have been true.

“Would you like something to drink?” Charles asked

“Sure some water please”

“Alright, what to watch TV?”

“Umm I guess”

“Don’t worry the porn channel won’t show up” He said with a smile.

“Hahaha aww man” His eyebrows raised.

“Really?! I don’t watch porn I’m in it” He said with a wink. We broke out in laughter.

“Do you mind if I sit next to you?”

“No go ahead it’s your house” Charles was sitting so close to me, I could feel the warmth of his body; he smelled so damn good I couldn’t resist I wanted him to…

“Do you think Mandy is going to hit you again?” he said with a serious expression.

“Probably not, she just hasn’t gotten any you know” Hoping to change the conversation.

“I hope Trinity I don’t want no one to hurt you.” Charles said looking directly at my eyes.

“So has Maygan bothered you?”

“Lol no she stopped”

“Good lol”

“Plus I’m too sexy for her”

“Yeah you are!”

“Huh?”

“What?”

“You just said that I was sexy” what did I get myself in to.

“No I didn’t”

“Well you didn’t but, you did agree with me.”

“I guess I did”

“So you think I’m sexy”

“Maybe” looking toward a different direction.

“Tell me”

“Ok yes!”

“Really?!” with a smile

“Yes your cute, sweet, nice everything!”

Charles then leaned towards me and his lips touched mine. I felt as if electric sparks where going through my body trying to get out. We had been passionately kissing for what seemed to be hours but, it must have been seconds. It was interrupted with Charles cell that started ringing.

“Damn sorry be right back”

Charles conversation on the phone…

“What do you want man I’m busy”

“I’m home “

“No I’m doing something for a friend right now”

“I didn’t feel like going”

“Alright come over later on”

“Bye”

“Sorry it was Brian he wanted to know why I didn’t go to school.”

“Oh”

“So where were we?” Charles asked with his cute grin.

“Umm I don’t know”

“Yah now I remember” our lips met again. I felt so alive I never wanted this moment to end but it was 2:36 I had to get home before everyone else did...

Hey guys this is the re write of this chapter I had a few things to add and take out hope you guys enjoyed it.

Copy rights reserved.