exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky! chpt 16 part 1

Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky?!

Chapter 16 part one

It’s been a week since Danielo’s upsetting voice mail. I made my dad change my number so that Danielo wouldn’t contact me again. I hadn’t seen Charles since Friday and it was now Tuesday. He wasn’t answering his phone and I didn’t see his car in the parking lot. My dad would be leaving at the end of the month, so that meant the beginning of hell all over again. Brian was nowhere to be found so they probably must have been together.

A few hours pass and I decide to go to the rape cave to see if Charles was there, but there’s no sign of anyone so I just o decide to go back home and sleep.

Two days later…

I was worried about Charles; I just didn’t understand how he could have just stopped calling me out of the blue. As I’m walking home from I hear someone calling my name. I turn to see it was Brian.

“Where the hell have you been?”

“I’ve been sleeping.”

“What happened to your face?” he had bruises all over his face.

“I got in a fight.” Brian said with no worry.

“Where’s Charles?” I asked, but received no answer.

“Where’s Charles Brian? Tell me now.” If Brian was hurt I just couldn’t think of what had happen to Charles.

“He said I couldn’t tell you because then you’ll be worried.”

“What the fuck do you mean? Is he okay?”

“Yeah he’s okay, look he said to meet him upstairs in some place there I forgot what he called it.”

“Now?”

“No he said around 10”

“Ok where are you going now?”

“I have to make sure that you get home ok.”

“Why?”

“Charles said so.”

“Ok.” Brian watched as I went into the building. Then he walked away.

My instinct told me that Charles was hurt, but I tried to pretend he was ok.

I had fell asleep it was 10:46 I quickly got dressed and sneaked out to the rape cave.

When I get there I see someone there it was Charles. He was wearing a t-shirt with a bandage on his left arm. As I got closer he had a cut over his eyebrow.

“What happened to you Charles?”

“Nothing I’m ok. How you been? I lost my phone and I haven’t had time to go to the store and get a new one.”

“I’ve been worried about you Charles I thought… never mind”

“You thought what?” he said getting closer to me.

“I thought you had gotten hurt or something I don’t know I was just worried it was days without a call, I didn’t even see your car.” I said breaking down in tears.

“Don’t cry Babe I’m alright see I’m still here aren’t I.” he said wrapping his arm around me.

“I was just scared when I saw Brian I thought that you didn’t want to see me or something.”

“I’m always going to see you I’m always going to love you.”

“I love you too; did you get in a fight or something? Why do you have a cut over your eyebrow?” I said looking up at him.

“Yeah they wanted to jump Brian; we caught them off guard I went to cut this guy and some dude stabbed my arm.”

“How long did the fight last?”

“Like five minutes we heard sirens so everyone dipped. Let’s go to my house I’m tired.”

“Alright.”

Later on in Charles’s apartment…

“Where’s your mom?”

“I don’t know she’s mad at me.” He said turning on the lights to his room.

“Why?”

“Because she’s a mom I guess, but whatever she’ll get over it.” He said throwing himself on to the bed. “Come sit next to me.”

“How long have you been doing this?”

“What in the gang?”

“Yeah.”

“Since I was 12, my homeboy Gabriel got me in.”

“Oh.”

“So have you missed me?” Charles said with his cute smile.

“Duh of course.”

“Good I missed you too.” He said then kissing me. I climbed in bed right next to him. He pulled the covers over us. And we started to make out.

Hey pplz well this is the end of chapter 16 part one part two should be coming up pretty soon. I bought computer paper so like yeah. I just wanted to mention that nothing special tehee. Till we meet again. Oh P.S. this is all fiction even though I wish this was real but oh well.

AmberLee Productions.

Copy rights reserved.

 P.L.U.R. always.