Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky! chapter 1

Exchanging body heat in the passenger the seat wow how kinky?!

An.  

AmberLee production

Introduction

"Hurry your ugly ass up, you're so slow and stupid."

Yah that's what I have to wake up to. While kids my age get greeted by eggs and bacon I get shit. 

Oh sorry where are my manors, my name is Trinity Nelsons I'm 15 in tenth grade and just moved to a semi culture neighborhood.

"That's it where leaving, have fun walking to school."

That annoying voice is my father's wife. My father thought it would be a good idea for me to move in with her since I would have to be alone for the whole year. My dad is never home since he's so busy with his so called job, which he can't get enough time to even call his daughter. Other than that fact where was I? Oh yes now I remember. Well yeah I'm now living with his wife and her spoiled daughter. She lives in ghetto suburbs of California, yes it's a Mexican cultured neighborhood, but I've seen worse.

Chapter one

Yes finally this day is over and I can go home! That's what I thought since the gremlins left me I get to walk home. I guess I should get used to it since it looked like this would be my routine from now on. When it was only me and my dad he would pay for private transportation, but now it's me and my chevorlegs. I can't wait for my birthday which is only a couple of months away I turn 16. Even though I don't have a job so I can't afford a car but whatever.

When I'm finally arriving near my neighborhood I see a really cute guy working out, but I'm not the most prettiest thing you've seen so I doubt that he will even bother to look up at me. I have some good looks but not something that would break necks. 'as so I thought'.

As I went to get my keys from my bag, I hear someone say

"Hey girl you dropped this", I turn back to see the cute guy I was checking out earlier,

"Oh thanks", of course me as my klutz self as always, causing myself attention had dropped my favorite bracelet. I would have probably died without it.

"No problem" he had the sexiest grin of life.

I quickly just turn around and walk towards the apartment door. When at that same moment my step mom is right in my face screaming

"Where the hell have you been? Do you want your dad to murder me because you were prancing around? Huh?"

"Sorry I had trouble finding my way home", (which was a lie)

"I don't care just get your scrawny ass inside." 

This was happening in front of the cute guy. Oh how embarrassing can this be getting yelled at like if you just had committed the biggest robbery ever.

"When you get inside wash the dishes Maygan and I are going shopping."

I didn't even bother in asking if I could go because I know exactly what the answer would be. 'Blah blah blah does it look like I have enough money to be lending the world blah blah blah speech' and I think I've heard enough today.

After I was done washing their dishes, since I had not eaten yet, I decide to walk around to see what my surrounding's would be like. As I look to the left I see this pass way towards to what looks like the back of the so called apartments. 'they didn't seem like apartments, they seemed more like two story complexes,' I follow a path that leads to these stairs, since I have nothing better to do I decide to follow them to see where it leads to maybe it would lead to a secret retreat or something like in those old movies that had secret passages to other worlds or whatever.  

Yet again I was wrong the stairs just took me the rooftop of the apartments. "Well something's something" I say out loud,

"Hey it's you again the girl who dropped her bracelet."

Fuck nut it was the cute Mexican looking guy from early on.

"Yep that's me,"

"So I see you found my spot"

"Oh sorry I'll just go back down"

"Wait no! I didn't mean for you to leave you can stay if you want"

"Umm sure I guess"

"So you just move here or what? Cuz I haven't seen you around here before"

"Oh yah well sort of I moved in with my step mom"

"That weird lady that was screaming at you"

"Yah"

"No offense but she's weird, she acts as if she lives in Malibu or sumthang"

"Tell me about it!"

"She has a daughter right?"

"Yah, she's a nut case also"

"Ha ha, you seem like the only normal one."

"I'll take that as a compliment I guess"

"You know the only girls that come to this spot are the ones I make out with"

"I'll just be leaving now"

"No hold up, I didn't mean it like that it was meant to be a joke, I'm not a sex pervert if that's what you're thinking"

"No I wasn't thinking that at all" (yes I was)

"I'm sorry if I sort of freaked you out my name is Charles, I live in apartment 502b."

"My name is..." 

Oh fucknut it was nine the gremlins were getting home.

"Sorry I have to go my step mom is getting home bye see you tomorrow"

Yes! I had gotten home before they did so it gave me a chance to get in bed before they got home. As I lay in bed I start to recap what had just happen, with Charles he was so cute he had that cute bad boy look, but a decent personality. Oh no I think I was starting to have a crush on a guy I just meant, oh great!