exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky!chpt22 part 1

Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky?!

Chapter 22 part one

We got the pill and went back to Charles’s house his mom was just leaving.

“Hola Niño’s” said Charles’s mom

“Hello how are you?” I said as she gathered her things together.

“Estoy bien, rushing like always.” She said as she was about to leave the house.

“Mom what time are you going to get back?” said Charles.

“Morning baby.”

“Ugh ok bye.”

“Bye.”  Charles said, as she went out the door.

“Babe you want anything to eat or drink?”

“No thanks.”

“Then go to my room I’ll be there now.”

I went to Charles’s room and sat on the bed reading the instructions for the plan b pill. Charles walks in the room, with a glass in his of juice in his hand.

“Gabriel can be so damn stupid sometimes.” Charles said. Shaking his head; while I just kept on reading the side effects of the pill.

“I told him not to do that shit, but of course his dumb ass has to be high.”

“The instructions say I have to take it 24 hours after intercourse.”

“Alright take it tomorrow then.” Charles said lying down on his bed.

“I’m never sharing you again.”

“Am I that special?”

“Duh of course, you’re mine and only mine.” He said grabbing my hand and kissing it.

“A few more days until Florida I can’t wait!” I said with excitement.

“Yeah me either. Thank god you’re going.”

“You know who thinks Brian’s cute?”

“Who?”

“Sadie.”

“Really?”

“Yeah she told me yesterday.”

“That’s nice, I don’t think Brian wants a girl now though he so weird.”

“It would be cute if they were together though.”

“It would, can you stay over with me tonight?”

“I’m not sure; I would have to call Mandy to let her know.”

“Call then I want you to spend the night.”

“Ok.” I said grabbing my cell phone and dialing Mandy’s number.

Conversation between Trinity and Mandy…

“Hello Mandy?”

“Yeah what do you want?”

“Umm I’m going to stay over a friend’s house tonight just to let you know.”

“Ok whatever I really don’t care.” Mandy said hanging up. I’ve never felt so unwanted before, but when I came here it’s like I’m a bug or something to her. I closed my phone and stayed quiet thinking.

“Babe what’s wrong?” said Charles

“Nothing.” I said coming back into reality.

“She said you can stay over right?”

“Yeah she did I guess.”

“Then what’s the problem? You can’t really let her get to you.” Said Charles putting his arm around me.

“Can you come with me to get my stuff?”

“Yeah sure let’s go.” Charles said kissing me on the cheek. We went upstairs to get my things, when Maygan walked in the door.

“Well hello there Charles.”

“Umm hi.”

“How have you been?” Maygan said with a sarcastic grin.

“Ok.”

“Come on Charles lets go.” I said grabbing Charles’s hand and walking out the door. We got back to Charles’s house and took a nice long shower. (Nothing happen guys that’s enough bang bang for one day!) We got dressed and went to sleep.

The next morning I took the pill as directed. Charles than took me shopping for Clothes to take to Florida. We would be leaving in a few days. I spent the whole day with Charles having fun. It was around seven when we got back. I told him I couldn’t spend the night and went upstairs to my house. To my surprise Mandy had a party apparently and the apartment was a mess.

“Where have you been?” Mandy said with an attitude.

“I told you I slept over a friend’s house.”

“That was last night, what about today?”

“Like I said I was at a friend’s house.”

“Don’t think just because you’re dad left you can talk back to me like that. Start cleaning up this mess.”

“Why it’s not my mess.”

“What did you say?”

“I’m not cleaning up this mess.” I said. Mandy then slapped my face.

“Listen here, you make sure to do what I say or I’ll make sure you’ll never leave this house again am I understood?”

“Don’t fucking touch me!”

“I do whatever I want.” she said slapping me again. I left the living room and went to my room and locked the door. I heard her at my door trying to lock me in, but my dad had changed the door knob when he got here so that I wouldn’t be locked in.

“I want this mess cleaned up before I get back or else!” Mandy said walking away; I really wasn’t going to clean shit up. I had to stop being afraid of her.

Hola friends I think Ricky the mosquito is finally gone so yippee! Toodlez!

AmberLee Productions

All rights reserved        P.L.U.R ALWAYS