exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky! chpt 21 part 2

Exchanging body heat I the passenger seat wow how kinky?!

Chapter 21 part two

 Right before my father left I asked him if I could go to Florida with Charles in two weeks for Christmas he said yes; he gave me one of his credit cards to buy the ticket. Charles and I agreed that we would do the threesome a few days before we left to Florida. I wore the necklace that Charles gave me every day, even though I hardly wore any jewelry at all. Maygan and Mandy where still ignoring me, but it’s not like i cared it was better to be ignored anyways. I had met this new girl her name was Sadie, she was from New York her parents got a divorce and she moved here with her mom. Brian and Charles made up earlier this week. Charles has been acting very sweet with me ever since our minor break up. I was now on my way to Sadie’s house to hang out.

I left my apartment it was now  4:13 Charles’s car wasn’t  there so I decided to walk to Sadie’s house which was like 30 minutes away she lived near Brian’s house. As I’m walking on the side walk I see a suspicious car driving about 15 feet away it had been following me since I entered the main street. The car approached me I picked up speed until I got to a four way street, the car blocked my passage. Out of the car came a male figure. It was detective Johnson.

“Hello Trinity”

“What do you need?”

“Nothing I just want to talk.”

“About? I haven’t done anything why can’t you leave me alone?”

“We’ve spoken before about Danielo Morris right?”

“Yeah. what about it?”

“You should really be careful. Look I gave you my card I would like to have a chat with you if you don’t mind.”

“I can’t right now I have somewhere to be”

“What about tomorrow morning? Can you meet me at my office?”

“Yeah sure whatever I have to go now can you move your car?”

“Sure see you tomorrow Trinity” said detective Johnson. I didn’t really want to meet with him tomorrow but, he would just keep on following me until I did. I got to Sadie’s house around 5:05 since I had a minor setback.

“Hey Trinity” said Sadie.

“Hey what’s up?”

“Nothing my mom just left so we are alone.”

“Cool she knew I was coming right?”

“Yeah, she said as long as we don’t invite guys over she’s ok with it.” Said Sadie taking me to what seemed to be her room. It was a cream color with white border line all around. She had posters and cut outs of female models.

“I see you like to collect cut outs”

“Yeah there my thinspiration.” She said with a shrug.

“So those are your role models?”

“Pretty much, I want to be like them.” Said Sadie. Putting some clothes away; Sadie had to be double my size, she was tall so it wasn’t that noticeable that she had a muffin top.

“Why do you want to be like a bag of bones?”

“I don’t know, I’m never going to get there though I’ve been fat since I was little.”

“You’ll lose it.”

“That’s easy for you to say, you’re perfect.” Said Sadie, I wasn’t necessarily perfect I lacked what she had. Her ass was huge and her boobs where way bigger than mine too. “Do you want something to drink or eat?”