exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky! chpt 13

Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky? Chpt 13

Amberlee productions

We got back to my house and went to my so called room. I had told him I didn’t think I was ready; he said he could tell, he also said he didn’t want to pressure me. So I guess I was ok with that. We commence to make out on top of my bed.

“What’s wrong Trinity?” asked Charles I grinned at him, and then took of my shirt.

“Nothing” I said and then we began to make out more passionately. He pauses to take off his shirt and then gets on top of me.  His hands exploring my body; his lips kissing my chest. I slipped out a moan, he looked up and smiled. Charles went to UN button my pants and I let him, I didn’t want to be such a prude. As he started to pull my jeans off, he then placed his lips on my hip bone. His tongue then trailed my stomach and back down to my panty line. I go to pull the covers over us, I wanted this to happen but I just didn’t want to see any of it. He then went to take off his pants and got on top of me. I could feel his bulge next to my thigh. I looked up at him I brought my tongue up to his lips, he then flipped me over and now I was on top. I placed my hands over his abs his hands where on my ass. I then bent down to kiss him. He put his mouth on my chest and started to give me hickeys. He motioned me to lean more towards him. I felt his boner over my panties. It was now 12:36 when my phone started ringing I got up and went to answer it, it was Danielo.

“What do you want?” I asked with an attitude

“I just wanted to see what u where up to that’s all”

“Whatever why can’t you leave me alone”

“Because... Oh I get it you’re with Charles tell him i say…” I hung up the call he was so dam ridiculous.

“Who was it” asked Charles.

“No one” I said getting back in bed.

“Tell me who it was trinity” Charles stated in an angry tone of voice.

“Danielo” I looked towards him with a sincere face.

“Why would he call you at this time?”

“Do you think I know?” I really didn’t know why Danielo would call me so late I hope Charles wouldn’t think anything bad about it.

“You’re going to show me who he is on Monday alright babe?” Charles said motioning me to come closer to him.

“OK “ I said placing my head on his shoulder.

“Te amo” he said he sounded so sexy in Spanish. I went to kiss his lips as an answer. We then fell asleep in each other’s arms. I wake up to see how long it had been that we fell asleep it was now 4:07. I shook him lightly and asked him at what time did he have to be home. He then wrapped his arms around me and said “don’t worry just go back to sleep”. I heard my phone ringing the next morning. I look around to see where Charles had gone. I answered my phone.

“Hello” I said.

“Good morning beautiful” said Charles with a cheery voice.

“Morning” I giggled.

“Sorry I left my mom was bitching because I didn’t tell her where I was so I had to go see her”

“Oh I was wondering where you went”

“I’ll be back in a few hours I have a few things to do.”

“Alright” I said wondering what those things were, but I didn’t want to ask it’s none of my business.

“You know we make a month today”

“Yup” I didn’t want to say anything about us making a month, I didn’t want it to seem like I was a control freak or something I mean it’s just a date right?

“Ok what do you want to do then?”

“I’m up for whatever”

“Alright then I’ll call you in about two hours ok?”

“Okie dokie bye”

“Bye babe”.

An hour passed and I decided to take a shower and get ready. The house was quiet and I hadn’t gotten any calls from my dad. My dad had been acting strange lately; when he gets home I’ll ask him what’s wrong.

Charles took me to the beach, it was a beautiful day little sun and a nice breeze. We spent the whole afternoon at the beach. We then went to pick up Brian. He smelled like weed.

“Hey guys” Brian said choking

“Dam bro what the fuck are you smoking?”

“Some good shit. Want some?” Brian said reaching into his pocket

“Nah man put that shit away, you know I don’t smoke” Charles said giving Brian a look.

“Alright you want some Trinity?” Brian said looking at me. I couldn’t hold it anymore I started to laugh; Brian looked like a retarded monkey. Charles then joined me.

“Hey what’s so funny huh?” He was really clueless. We drove back to the apartments and Charles said he would meet up with me later he had to deal with Brian. I said ok and then Charles kissed my goodbye.

When I was getting to my apartment door I could hear my dad screaming. I opened the door and went straight to my room. Lucky for me there room was next to mine. All I could hear is something about Mandy cheating on my dad and her begging not to leave her. It got quiet and next thing you here is her moaning and the head board banging against the wall. I decide to get my earphones and plug it up to my laptop and play some music.

Thanks for reading E.B.H.I.T.P.S.W.H.K.?! Remember this is all fiction lol sadly, but don’t forget get to comment rate and all the good stuff. Till we meet again toodlez

Amberlee productions

P.L.U.R   ALWAYS