|First Day|

A/N-This story begins  about a quarter of the way through season 3,as it fits a bit better xxWhen they speak Spanish it will be in bold

When they speak Spanish it will be in bold.

__________Hearing the beeping of her alarm on her bedside table,Alaska Perez groans,trying to block out the beeping by pulling her white duvet over her head,but to no avail the beeping still continues.

Realising that today is her first day at her new school,pulling up her body from beneath the covers of her comfort,she wipes her eyes,looking at the time on her phone,not before turning off her annoying alarm.

The time on her phone reading 08:17 she sighs before walking over to her En-Suite bathroom,grabbing her tooth brush and adding her minty toothpaste and brushing her pearly whites.

"Baby are you up yet?"

She hears her father ask ,spitting her toothpaste into her sink and washing it away by turning the tap on,she yells back at him that she is awake and is getting ready for school.

After taking a quick shower to wake her self up a bit more,she walks back into her bedroom and paces over to her walk in wardrobe,that was filled as all her and her fathers things were already shipped over a couple hours before they left to leave themselves.

Looking at hanger after hanger in her clothes room,her eyes finally land on a black crop top.

And picking out a matching denim skirt,she grabs her black sneakers before walking over to her vanity to straighten her brunette hair.

Walking down stairs after grabbing her Louis Vuitton backpack,she sees her father sitting at the breakfast bar,drinking a coffee and looking at something on his phone

Sensing her presence,he looks up from his phone,smiling at the sight of his daughter,his little girl.

"Good morning!"She says to him,walking over to the coffee pot and pouring herself a cup of the heavenly substance.

Taking a seat on the stool opposite her father,they begin to make small chit chat.

"Are you excited for school?"Alaska nods her head taking a sip of her coffee before wondering how she is going to be getting to school.