|Brittany 2.0|

__________Alaska sat comfortably in her geography class,writing down all the notes that the teacher was telling the class to

She had her earphones in,listening to her favourite song by her celebrity crush.

Enrique Iglesias.

She tapped her finger against the wooden desk,tapping it along to the beat

"Would you dance
If I asked you to dance?"

She looked around the classroom,her eyes lingering on the clock that was located above the interactive whiteboard.

The class had 5 minutes left.

"Would you run
And never look back?"

Just as she was about to write down the last thing,the Latina felt a tap on her arm,she spun her head around meeting eyes with one of the football players.

"Hi"She greeted,taking out her earphones and letting them hang round her neck.

"Hi,I was uh....wondering if you wanted to hangout sometime?"He asked,scratching the back of his neck.

Alaska looked up at him,trying to hide back any hurtful comments,trying to ease a way to let the boy down gently.

"Look...Brody?is it?anyway,your a good looking boy,but uhh...I kinda have a boyfriend"Alaska explained,packing up her belongings and getting ready for the bell to dismiss her from this awkward situation she was having to be part of.

He nodded his head slowly,trying to come to terms with what Alaska had said.

"Oh,okay,we'll have a great day"Alaska nodded her head,squeezing her baby blue binder closer to her chest.

She let out an awkward smile,walking out of the class and towards her locker.

"Alaska hey,wait up!"she heard a voice call,she spun around in the hallway,her eyes meeting Blaines.

"Hey,what's up?"She asked linking there pinkies together,as they stopped at the pairs lockers.

"I was wondering if you have noticed anything weird going on with Brittany lately?"He asked as Alaska opened her locker,throwing in her books,not needing them as they were going to be in a glee club meeting.She slammed her locker shut,not before blowing a kiss towards a picture of her and Sebastian.