|I Do|

________________"Its Valentines Day!"Alaska exclaimed,hugging Blaine as soon as she saw him lurking in the beige hallways of McKinley

________________"Its Valentines Day!"Alaska exclaimed,hugging Blaine as soon as she saw him lurking in the beige hallways of McKinley.Valentines Day was Alaska's all time favourite holiday,she had only spent it alone for the first ten years of her life,But as soon as she got a boyfriend she went all out with the gift giving.

She had given her first Valentine a huge light brown teddy bear and a box of chocolates,she even got it out of her own money.

That's how committed she was.

"Well someone's excited"Blaine said,smirking at the girl who had practically pounced on him.

"How can you not be excited,Love is amazing and it just makes you feel happy"She let out,opening her locker and grabbing her necessary books for her lessons.

"Yeah,except it's only good when you have someone to spend it with"He let out,frowning slightly as he leant his back against the cool metal frames.

"I knew you were going to say that"She stated,grabbing her backpack and unzipping it,her hands pulling out a box of his favourite chocolates.

"You.Alaska Perez are amazing"He exclaimed,pressing a kiss to her cheek as she clutched the box of chocolates tightly into his chest,as if they were going to magically disappear.

"There not going to disappear "She told him jokingly,linking there pinkies as they made there way to there maths class.

"Let me be me"

|~.**.~|

"Glee Club!"

All the teenagers attention were on Mr Schue ,who had just walked into the room with a massive grin on his face,a skip in his step.

As soon as the teens saw him,applause and cheering was heard.

They immediately embraced him in a hug,excited that the glee club teacher was finally back.

"Mr Schue,how was D.C?"Artie asked,not being able to contain his excitement.

"Yeah,I need all the details"Alaska quipped,linking her arm through Blaines as they waited for the teacher to speak.

"D.C was great,but now I am back to stay"

"Holla!"Artie screamed,bringing his hand up to his mouth.

"And so,for my first order of business,I want to give a big shout out to the guy who made sure I had something to come back to....Mr Finn Hudson "Mr Schue explained,pointing at the boy who was looking down at the floor,oblivious to what was going on.

And once again another round of cheering and applause was heard throughout the choir room.

"Now....for this week's assignment...."