|Glease|

__________Alaska strode into school the next day,passing by people who waved at the girl,Alaska smiled back,making her way into the choir room,taking a seat next to Blaine who was still not fully recovered from his tear jerking break up with the l...

__________Alaska strode into school the next day,passing by people who waved at the girl,Alaska smiled back,making her way into the choir room,taking a seat next to Blaine who was still not fully recovered from his tear jerking break up with the love of his life Kurt Hummel.

Plonking her self down and placing her Cheerios jacket in the back of her chair,she leaned over to Blaine who was trying his best to get his mind on something other than his ex.

"You excited for Grease?"The Latina asked as she turned her head from where she was facing the front of the class,so she was looking at the gelled haired boy.

Snapping out of his trance,he looked at her,smiling and nodding his head.

"Who wouldn't be excited to be play Teen Angel?"He attempted to joke,trying to lighten the mood as Alaska let out a small and taint giggle.

He was right though,Teen Angel was not the best character.

"It will be okay,no matter what role you have,you're gonna kill it"She assured him,linking her arm with his as Mr Schue spoke,everyone stopping there conversations to look at the teacher who was facing the piano.

"All right,guys,listen up"

"I have an Announcement to make"

"Adele is dead"Brittany spoke up,causing everyone to look at her funny,some people who were new,trying to get there minds round what they were hearing.

"No"

"I have been asked to join a blue ribbon panel to rewrite the arts curriculum nationwide"Mr Schue explained as he addressed the class.

Murmurs of congratulations and Wows were heard throughout the room as they smiled widely having heard what there teacher announced.

"Thank you"

"I will be taking a short sabbatical,which means I'm leaving McKinley at the end of the week"Mr Schue explained,as a sorrowful look took place on his face.

"What?This is crazy"Tina quickly exclaimed,trying to get her head round what she had just heard the teacher say.

"But glee club is your life"Artie popped up,his mouth open slowly as he tried to process his words.

"You can't just leave!Whose going to teach us at sectionals?"Alaska asked,crossing her arms over her chest as she leaned forward slightly in her chair,

"Why is why this is only temporary .I'll be back right after sectionals"

"Wait—After sectionals?""Tina exclaimed once again.

"Woah"

"I mean,it's not like we know him that well or anything"Wade pointed out,speaking to Jake and Marley who quickly turned there heads round.