|Michael Part 1|

A/N-I'm doing a slight time skip,but from here,I will follow every episode correctly,

Please don't kill me!

<3

....

__________It's been 3 weeks since Alaska and Sebastian went on there date,and since then they have officially become a couple.

Sebastian asked her on there 4th date,he took her two the park,where they fed the ducks and had a romantic picnic under a oak tree.

They have kept there relationship a secret though,Kurt hates Sebastian,Santana hates Sebastian,Blaine tries to hate him but it is hard for him.

Finn and Rachel hate him cos he made photos of Finn(photoshopped photos)

At first Alaska was super mad at Sebastian,Finn was a good friend to her,he did not deserve that sort of abuse.

Rachel on the other hand-

She could care less about.

Walking down the stairs Santana,Brittany Kurt and Blaine and Mercedes the 5 ofthem were chatting about how the new directions beat the trouble tones in the sectionals performance.

The Trouble Tones did a rendition of what doesn't kill you makes you stronger by Kelly Clarkson.

Which was flawless by the way.

New Directions even have a new member,well an old new member.

His name is Sam Evens,he was here at McKinley last year before he left as his dad got a new job offer,turns out Sam was a stripper.

"Admit it wonder twins,the only reason The New Directions beat the trouble tones at sectionals is because that Percy clown judge was freakin' high as a kite."Santana explains to her group,her hands holding her backpack securely on her back.

"And we did Michael Jackson,you guys didn't"Kurt explains to them,a smirk gracing his porcelain features.

Now it was Blaines turn to talk.

"But that was ,like weeks ago-why are you still obsessing?"He asks them.

"One word Kurt,Michael!"Mercedes exclaims,pressing a hand on both Kurts shoulder and Blaines,pulling her self forward so she can be heard.

"You guys,fear not-the world tour of Cirque du Soliel tribut show,Immortal to Michael Jackson,is coming to Columbus in June."Blaine explained the the group,Lurt fully intrigued by his boyfriends conversation.

"We should all go"He tells them.

Stepping forward,Mercedes gets in his face.

"You don't get it,I don't want to see the spectacle that is Michael,I want to be the spectacle."she says,getting in his face as Mr Schue walks past,his brown parcel bag hanging and swinging on his shoulder.