|Glee-Actually|

_____________Alaska wiped her nose with the white tissue that was in her hand,her nose was running wildly,she had cached a cold over the weekend,even though she was not near anyone who had a cold,letting out a sigh,she pulled her locker open,admir...

_____________Alaska wiped her nose with the white tissue that was in her hand,her nose was running wildly,she had cached a cold over the weekend,even though she was not near anyone who had a cold,letting out a sigh,she pulled her locker open,admiring her appearance in the little compact mirror on the inside door.

She had faint bags under her eyes,and her skin was slightly paler than usual.

She wore her reading glasses,with her Cheerios uniform,her high ponytail resting.

Letting out a quick cough,she grabbed her AP Chemistry text book and shoved it under her arm,slamming her locker shut and made her way over to the double doors of McKinley,greeting Blaine when he strolled in.

2 cups of coffee in his hand.

"Thank you"She whispered,bringing the cardboard white cup up to her lips,letting the warm liquid fall down her throat.

Linking there pinkies,the two made there way over to Sam who was leaning against his locker,trying to fix his blonde hair.

"You look rough"Sam said,looking at Alaska when he noticed the two best friends approaching him.

Rolling her eyes,she let a small smirk play out on her plump lips.

"Jeez,thanks buddy"

"I have a cold Sam,my head hurts and I'm shaky,I feel like crap"She continued,taking another sip out of her coffee cup.

"Your sick near Christmas ,that's a bummer"Blaine stated,wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

RING

The school bell ringing above them caused them to pack up there conversations and make there way to there first classes of the day,Bidding goodbye to her friends,by waving ,she walked off in the direction of her chemistry class.

"Hey,Alaska wait up"She spun round to see Blaine Anderson skipping after her,raising her eyebrows,

"Yes"She asked.

"Burt called me today and he asked me to fly to New York with him,and the thing is I know it's still going to be slightly awkward between us still,but I want you there,

You are one of our closest friends and I want you to come with me,See me and Kurt sing our Christmas tradition"He finished,Alaska let out a sigh.

"I'm...im not sure"She tried to reason,only for the gelled haired boy to give the Latina,his iconic puppy dog eyes.

"Blaine....."

"Please"He dragged out,

"Fine"

|~.**.~|

"What the frick are we doing on an ice rink?"Alaska asked as she pulled her black coat closer to her petit body,shoving her hands in her coat pocket.