|Naked|

_______________"Mr Clarington!"A reporter called out,seeing the 'student' walk out of the doors of the crown court,he was wearing a navy blue coat and a red scarf around his neck

"Mr Clarington!Mr Clarington!"

"What do you have to say about the steroids allegations?"A reporter asked,shoving a microphone in the boys face.

"I look forward to my day in court"Hunter stated,a sly smirk on his face as he looked down at the cameras.

"Until then,I have no comment"

"Uh,what about the report that you look way too old to still be in high school?"A man asked,that question making Hunters smirk fall off of his face,turning his head slowly to glare at the reporter.

And then all hell broke loose,Hunter charged forward at them man,grabbing the collar of his jacket and getting in his face.

"What is your problem?"The mad asked,trying to get away from the boy that had gone mad.

Alaska let out a sigh,a frown taking place on her face as she watched the news before school,She may not like Hunter that much right now,but seeing him like that,it just didn't feel right.

He was a totally different person.

"Hunter used to be such a sweet boy"Mateo said,looking at the tv.

"Hunter used to be so sweet,I don't get why he would want to do drugs"She whispered,looking down at her hands,fiddling her fingers.

"People just do crazy things sometimes "He mumbled,placing a kiss to her forehead as she grabbed her jacket and bid goodbye to her father,

|~.**.~|

Cheering and applause were heard throughout the choir room as Finn Hudson wrote the word 'Regionals' on the whiteboard,followed by 3 exclamation marks.

"All right,people,we are back!"Finn exclaimed,throwing the marker on the shelf as he spun round to face the group of teens.

"First of all,big probs to Sam and Blaine for all their hard work to make this happen"Finn said,pointing at the two boys who outed the warblers,the two of them sharing a high five.

"But....there's no time to celebrate.We just lost three weeks of prep for Regionals,and we still ha e to raise $400 to pay for the bus to get to the competition in Indianapolis"

"It's the Paris of Indiana"Artie said,smiling.

"I propose a bake sale.I mean it worked last time."

"Well that's because Puck spiked the cupcakes with Mary Jane"Artie explained,Alaska letting out a small laugh.

"I'd be willing to cut off my hair to sell it for extra cash"Joe stated,looking at his brown dreadlocks.

"To who?"Kitty asked,looking the boy up and down.