|Makeover|

__________Alaska woke up on Monday,with aching limbs,she let out a yawn as her eyes opened,trying to adjust to her surroundings

But her eyes landed on unfamiliar items,she sat up,only for an arm to wrap around her waist and the Latina let out a squeal.

She turned her head,her hazel eyes meeting Sebastians ,she let a small smile form on her face as she layed back down,resting her head on his bare torso,pulling the navy blue duvet over there bodies.

"Morning"Alaska whispers,looking up at him,wiping away the sleep that was in her eyes.

"Morning baby"He smiled down at her,placing a soft and delicate kiss to her petit nose,Alaska scrunching it up at the contact.

"We need to get up for school"She frowned,tightening the duvet around her body,walking over to the bathroom in Seb's room,walking inside and grabbing her toothbrush,the one she brought for his house.

After brushing and rinsing out her mouth,she made her way back to Sebastians bedroom,taking in his appearance,he was wearing a loose black shirt and his boxers.

Alaska reached over to where her joggers were and slipped them on,

"Uh Seb,do you have a shirt I can borrow?"She asked sheepishly,trying to hide the embarrassment she was showing.

He let out an earthy chuckle as he stood up and made his way over to his chest of drawers,opening one up and pulling out a black t-shirt.

"Thanks baby"She thanked him,placing a soft and delicate kiss on his cheek,placing the shirt over her head,

It totally finishing off the outfit.

"I'll FaceTime you tonight"Alaska told him,picking up her bag and tiptoeing out of Sebastians bedroom,trying not to get caught by his parents.

|~.**.~|

"I can't believe it has almost been a year since I joined glee club"Alaska stated,clutching her binder against her chest as she spoke with Artie,the two of them catching up about all things.

Alaska and Artie had not talked by themselves in ages.

"I remember your audition,you blew it out of the park"Artie gushed,Alaska letting out a goofy grin as she playfully rolled her eyes .

"I remember Santana saying that I could be like Rachel Berry,at that time I had no idea who that was but being compared to McKinley Highs star singer is amazing"She said,her tongue running over her dry lips from talking so much.

"If you had joined in during the 'New Rachel' competition,you would have totally won"he explained to his Latina friend,causing the girl to look away from him,trying to hide her blush.

Before she could speak up and reply,a new voice cut them off.

"Artie,Alaska can I talk you you guys for a second?"Both students spun there heads round ,there eyes meeting Brittany who had totally recovered from last week and was now back in the red and white Cheerios outfit.