|Choke|

___________Alaska woke up on Monday,her alarm blaring in her ears,causing her to groan and pull her duvet over her head,her hand reaching out and pressing stop on her iPhone alarm

She was finally content again,her eyes closing and her body slowly drifting into another deep slumber.

But that was until....

She felt someone tug at the white duvet,exposing her petit body,she was dressed in her Victoria secret pyjamas,

Before she could even comprehend what was happening,a cold liquid splashed onto her face,followed by a series of laughter.

Shooting straight up,she let out a squeal as she was now soaked,her hair was now flat and she was freezing.

"What the fuck!"She mutters,adjusting her eyes on to the suspect ,

Antonio.

Her cousin.

Alaska's aunt and uncle had come to visit this weekend,they were staying until Wednesday,Antonio was home homeschooled so he didn't really have a time table to follow.

"Run"

Was all she muttered as she flung herself out of her bed,her cousin already sprinting out of the door.

She almost fell about 3 times but as she made her way down the stairs,she yelled loud and clear what her intentions were exactly.

"Antonio I am going to kill you"She yelled as she ran around the living room of her house,her father,aunt and uncle laughing at the two.

"Catch me first"he screamed back,running to the kitchen,trying to catch his breath .

|~.**.~|

All the fun had died down,and Alaska was in her bedroom,getting changed for the brand new week at McKinley High,

She had loved the school so far,everyone was so welcoming,it made her smile at the thought.

She made her way down the stairs for the second time that morning,she was wearing a grey oversized hoodie and some black Nike legging,complimented by her black and rose gold trainers,her necklace-her most prized possession-hanging round her neck like always.

"I'm off to school"She yelled out,tightening her high ponytail,grabbing her bag from by the front door.

Just as she was about to make her way to the garage,her father told her something.

"Antonio is taking you today,cousin bonding time"That comment made her freeze,

"I am not getting in a car with him!"She yelled,sarcastically,making everyone smile at the girl.

"We'll suck it up baby,let's get going"Rolling her eyes and placing a kiss to her fathers cheek,she took a seat in her cousins car,turning on the radio .