|Michael Part 2|

__________Everyone was crowding around Blaine,not noticing the unconscious Alaska laying on the ground of the dirty,musty parking lot

Santana noticing her laying on the floor,rushes over to her,checking for a pulse.

"Guys over here!"She calls out,some of the new directions running over to her,the others staying with Blaine and Kurt.

"Call them both an ambulance!"Finn exclaims,shouting and yelling around,Quinn pulling her phone out of her pocket and filling 911.

Sebastian seeing his unconscious girlfriend wanting nothing more than to run over to her and comfort her in any way shape or form ,but he couldn't,he needed to keep there status a secret,especially after blinding on of her best friends.

"The ambulance are 10 minutes out"Quinn tells them,placing her phone back in her pocket.

The warblers now having walked off,Sebastians thoughts going straight to her,and how he is going to visit her later.

Hospital or House.

He will make it his mission just to see her.

"Why isn't she waking up?"Mercedes exclaims,worry lacing her voice.

"Someone call Mr Schue"Rachel points out,Rachel was even worried,that's a first.

|~.**.~|

Mr Schue and Mrs Pillsbury were in the the hospital waiting room,they had sent the New Directions back to school all except one.

Kurt.

He wanted to be there when his Boyfriend gets his diagnosis and when his best friend woke up.

Storming through the hospital doors,Mateo Perez,stormed up to the front desk,his masculine hands banging against the front desk.

"Where is my daughter?"He yells,the vein in his forehead popping out,his tanned now clenched.

Mr Schue seeing Alaska's father,walks up to him.

"Hey,um I am William Schuester,Alaska's glee club teacher" He explains to Mateo,him turning round to face the small but chin teacher.

"And do you know where my daughter is?"He asks,worry radiating from his voice.

Nodding his head,Mr Schue guides him over to the bed Alaska is in,opening the door to allow her father in.

Walking into the clean,sterile room,he notices his daughter In a hospital gown,her hair laying behind her one a pillow,her small body covered up by a blue blanket.

"Oh princess"Mateo begins,walking over to the bed,pulling over a chair so he can sit next to her bed.

Holding her hand and placing a soft kiss to her knuckles,