|Guilty Pleasures|

_______________Alaska let a soft giggle erupt from her mouth as Sebastian placed wet and sloppy kisses all over her face,her laughter made his heart flutter,

"Sebby st...stop"She stuttered out during her laughter,her breathing ragged and heavy.

"Not unless you say how much you love me"He stated,Alaska pressed her hands against his toned chest as a way to try and pry him off of her,but it was no use.

"N...never"She spoke jokingly as he just rolled his eyes and began pressed by more kisses to every inch of her face.

"Well then I won't stop"He be-rugged,he continued kissing her,this time the kisses becoming a bit more gentle and loving.

Alaska glanced up at him through her fluttering eyelashes,her mouth open ajar.

"How long until you have to get ready for school?"He asked her,the Latina looked up at him as her wording came out in stutters.

"Th...thirty minutes"She answered,and that was all it took for Sebastian and her to take all there clothes off.

|~.**.~|

Alaska played with the hem of her Cheerios skirt as she stood next to Blaine at Sam's locker,her lips pressed together as she tasted the strawberry lipgloss she had applied.

"Here,Don't tell anyone and you don't have to thank me"Blaine spoke as he pulled
Something out of his Cheerios pocket,it was a huge stash of cash which made Alaska furrow her eyebrows.

Where did he get all of that from?

"Dude,what are you doing?"Sam asked,glancing down at the money that was in his best friends hand.

"It's only 50 bucks,just take the money"

"I know what you've been up to,and it just has to stop"Blaine explained,his words making the girl raise her eyebrows.

"What's he been doing?"Alaska asked jokingly as she let a smirk spread across her face as she whispered in Blaines ear.

"What are you talking about?"Sam whispered.

"Last week I found a shortcut between my locker and the parking lot,walking through the cafeteria cuts out 15 seconds from my daily routine and yesterday I saw something"Blaine said,telling his story.

"Listen,I know your dads been struggling and I just want to help"Blaine explained to his blonde friend softly.

"I could give you some money"Alaska chimed in as Sam just looked at her and shook his head,