|The Spanish Teacher|

__________Monday rolled around quickly

Alaska had spent the whole weekend watching movies with her Father,binged watched tv shows and had the mad make them anything they want.

But now that Monday had rolled around,Alaska had her bitchy mood back on,

She knew for a fact that if she saw Rachel Berry,there would most likely be a cat fight in the dirty grubby school hallways.

Hearing the beeping of her phone alarm ringing in her ears,she moved her hand out over the duvet,pressing pause.

Attempting to get up,an arm snaked around her waist,making her let out a squeal.

Turning her head around,her brown orbs meeting Sebastians figure,his messy light brown hair making him even more attractive if that was possible.

"Morning sleepyhead"He whispers,pulling Alaska's petit figure into his topless chest.

"Morning"she mutters,her head nuzzling into his neck,placing soft kisses on his sweet spot.

"You want me to drop you off at Dalton?"She asks him,taking her mouth away from his neck so she can look him in the eyes.

"Yeah,if that's no problem "He tells her making her nod her head in response.

"It's no problem,but we should probably get changed,you don't want to be later"

Nodding his head,he removes her arm from her tanned waist and lets her walk into her walk in wardrobe,her eyes scanning over her many clothes.

Picking out a black Nike tracksuit,she walks into her bathroom,picking up her toothbrush and giving Sebastian the one she brought for him to use when he stays at her house.

"Please don't attack Rachel today,I don't want you to get hurt"He states,looking at her in the mirror.

Reassuring him,she smiles"babe,If she comes near me I can't promise I won't talk shit to her face but I will try not to get In a fight"

Spitting the toothpaste in the sink,the couple grab there bags and make there way down the stairs,Alaska's father left for work early,so he was not here this morning.

"Do you want a coffee or anything?"Alaska asks Sebastian,Turning round to face him.

"Nah,I'm good,there is a cafe at school that has the best coffee"He tells her making her roll her eyes but smile nonetheless.

"If you say so"

Grabbing her car keys Randy her boyfriends hand,she led him to the door that met the garage,pressing the button on the keys making the doors unlocks on her car automatically.

"Your car smells amazing"Sebastian says,inhaling the new car smell,the leather of the seats sending shivers down his spine.

"The new car smell is slowly fading"She tells him,her expression turning into a frown.