|Feud|

______________Alaska applied some of her strawberry lipgloss to her plump lips as she leant against the bathroom sink in the girls bathroom at McKinley,her earphones in her ears as she listened to a song from her playlist

______________Alaska applied some of her strawberry lipgloss to her plump lips as she leant against the bathroom sink in the girls bathroom at McKinley,her earphones in her ears as she listened to a song from her playlist.Alaska tightened her high ponytail before strolling out of the toilets and making her way to the lockers.

Opening it up,she grabbed her books that she would need for her first few lessons,and blew a kiss to a picture of her and Sebastian and also blew a kiss to a picture of her and her father.

Shutting her locker shut,she let out a Yelp as she saw Brittany standing there,smiling and playing with the straps of her backpack.

"Hey Brit"The Latina greeted,the two Cheerios walking off down the hallway to get to there class.

"Hey,just wanted to ask if you wanted to sit next to me In Chemistry today?"The blonde asked,shrugging her shoulders slightly as she let a smile Grace her facial features.

"Of course Brit,there is no one else I would rather sit next to and have as my lab partner"

"Just don't let Mr Jones see us next to each other he always separates us,for 'disrupting his lesson' "The blonde exclaimed,putting air quotes on the last three words of the sentence.

The Latina rolled her eyes,

Mr Jones was one of the worst teachers to ever Grace the halls of McKinley,he had black hair and pale skin,and often wore glasses,and he never let anyone sit with there friends.

The only time they did was when they had a substitute teacher.

And that was not rare.

"C'mon"Alaska said,grabbing Brittanys arm and the two Cheerios walking down the halls to there chemistry class.

|~.**.~|

Alaska sat in between Artie and Blaine,with Tina on the other side of Artie as the four teens looked at Finn and Mr Schue who were sitting in front of them.

A fair distance apart.

"Mr Schue,Finn,thank you for agreeing to this sit down"Artie spoke,smiling slightly as he looked at the two men.

"We've all noticed the tension between you ever since Finn admitted he kissed Miss Pillsbury "

At that comment,Both Finn and Mr Schues faces fell.

"No surprise.Finn has been acting like he's losing his mind"Tina chimed in.

"And quite frankly Mr Schue,it's ridiculous "Alaska rolled her eyes,chewing on a piece of gum.

Blaine stood up,grabbing the black marker and walked over to the whiteboard where he wrote the word:

Feuds