|Big Brother|

__________Alaska took a sip from her coffee cup,the warm liquid making its way down her throat,

She pushed open the doors of her high school ,her trainers sweeping across the floor,pulling her coats hood down ,

There was no way the rain was going to ruin her hair,

Not today.

As she walked further into the school,her breath hitched in her throat at the sight of Quinn Fabray sitting in a wheelchair.

Yeah she knew that Quinn had been in a car crash,she did not know things were that bad.

"Quinn"Alaska manages to get out,Quinn turning her head at the sight of her close friend.

Quinn smiles as she wheels herself over to the Latina,a small smile on her lips.

"Alaska,hey!"Quinn says,Alaska bending down to wrap her friend in a nice,warm hug.

"Are you okay?"Alaska asks,To which Quinn nods her head.

"I'm fine,I'm doing much better than I was,the doctors says I should be walking by Prom"Quinn tells Alaska.the girl crossing her arms over her chest,Alaska smiling.

"I'm so glad your okay,your one of my best friends I don't know what I would do with you"Alaska tells her,trying not to get herself worked up about the situation.

"Me and Artie performed in Glee club today,you weren't there,I'm sure you had your reason"Quinn states,making Alaska's eyes widen .

"Oh god,I am so sorry Quinn,I was up late FaceTiming Sebastian and we lost track of time-"She begins to explain only to be cut off by Quinn placing her hand on her friends arm.

"It's okay A,I understand"she reassures her,before the school bell ringing makes them walk/wheel away from her.

|~.**.~|

Standing on the auditorium stage,Coach Sylvester was shouting at everyone,her anger radiating off of her body.

"Your out of shape,you're constantly late,and when you're not too busy texting,your complaining about the choreography you're too lazy to learn."Sue states,walking past the line of New Directions.

"Your nothing but a coven of tardy,narcissistic ,bloated bags of cellulite who will stab each other in the back at first glimpse of a solo in a competition hosted by a late night horror movie host."She finishes,standing infront of Rachel Berry.

"Well those days are over "She gets cut off the the school bell ringing and Mr Schue calling her name.

"Sue?"

|~.**.~|

Walking down the hall,Alaska desperately wanted to talk to Blaine and Kurt about the whole Sebastian debacle,she wanted to know why Kurt was so unforgiving and why Blaine lied to her,saying he could forgive Sebastian.