|Diva|

_______________Alaska woke up on Monday morning ,her eyes scanning her surroundings,a small smile gracing her face as she noticed where she was,looking down,she saw a naked Sebastian Smythe and when he opened his eyes,he saw a naked Alaska Perez

"Morning"He spoke,his voice hoarse and a tad bit dry:

Leaning forward,she pecked his lips,savouring the taste as she did so.

"Did you sleep well?"She asked,sitting up and wrapping the duvet around her body,her brunette hair messy.

"C'mon babe,you know we did not do much sleep last night"He spoke,a smirk evident on his face as she looked down blushing,it was one of her worst traits.

"Don't blush"

"I can't help it"

"Wanna take a shower?"He asks her,sitting up as well and running a hand through his slightly disheveled hair.

"How could I say no"She retorts,running off into his en-suite bathroom,hearing a heartily giggle erupt from his mouth as he runs in after her.

When he entered the bathroom,he noticed that the love of his life was already in the shower,just turning on the water.Stepping in after her,he wrapped his arms around her bare waist,

A squeal being heard from the contact,it scaring her,her heart rate racing.

Grabbing the body wash,Alaska rubbed it on both of there bodies,the soft water cascading down there backs.

|~.**.~|

Walking into the school,Alaska let her Cheerios uniform flow in the wind,her eyes looking at all the posters.

The pale blues,the pale yellows and even some light pinks were on the walls.

"Hey Alaska!"Spinning around,she came face to face with Ryder,who was walking towards her .

"Hey,Ryder"She spoke,looking at him,smiling.

"Finn told me to come and find you,he said that because you have good grades and your understanding and have patience,if you could maybe tutor me,my grades are not really good and I could use some help"

"Finn,told you to come and find me?"She asked,not sure why he would recommend her.

"Yeah,I am not really sure why,but if you don't want to tutor me,that's fine"Ryder spoke,clutching his strap of his backpack and looking at her.

"Yeah...I can tutor you,we can go to the Lima Bean tomorrow after school"She agreed,nodding her head as the pair walked into the choir room,seeing the guidance councillor standing at the front next to Finn.

"What's going on?"The Latina asked Blaine,sitting down in the maroon seat next to him.

"No idea"He mumbled,leaning his head on her shoulder.