|Swan Song|

____________"give her some room!She needs space!Breath,girl,breath!"Unique exclaimed,everyone looking at Marley who was growing more and more unconscious by the second in Jake and Ryders arms

"Does anyone have anything she can eat?"Kitty asked,Tina answering from where she was standing next to her.

"I have some leftover Halloween candy in my locker"She answered,quickly hurrying out of the room towards her metal locker.

"Hurry up Tina!"Alaska yelled,growing more and more worried about her friend.

"I might have a juice box"Blaine said,just wanting to help his fellow glee club member out,and just wanting to make his voice known.

"I'll go get Marley's mom"Joe stated,rushing back to the auditorium to see the cafeteria lady and inform her what was happening.

Jake and Ryder slowly lowered the faint Marley Rose into one of the plastic chairs,sitting at her sides.

"This is bad.Never in the history of show choir coms has anyone ever fainted"Artie explained,wheeling forward so he was sitting infront of Marley Rose.

The girl who was barley keeping her eyes open.

"We got the juice,
We got the juice"Various voice said,as Blaine threw the box at Sam who caught it without a care in the world and offered it to Marley who quickly shook her head declining.

"Drink the damn juice!"Kitty Wilde yelled,She may have been cruel to the girl,but she never intended for this to happen.Never in a million years.

Alaska and Santana shared quick glances at each other,there Mexican third eyes coming out as they saw what Kitty's reaction was.

"Marley?Marley are you okay?What happened?"Finn asks,walking through the choir room door,a worried expression on his face.

"She hasn't been eating,She's been skipping lunch"Jake explains from where he was sat next to the Pale Marley,rubbing her back soothingly.

"Hey,Marley,you alright?"Mr Schue asked,scaring the living day lights out of Alaska,He had come in unnoticed and practically sprinted into the room.

"There nurse is on the way"Unique explained.

"Santana,Puck,you stay here with Marley.The rest of you guys get back up there.Leaving the stage mid competition,for any reason is risking immediate disqualification "Mr Schue stated,turning round to face the new direction members,

"What?That-thats a rule?"Finn asked,looking around the room cluelessly.

"Yeah,it's a rule"A voice from behind them spoke,everyone turned around to see Sue Sylvester strolling into the room,a book in one hand.

"One of the bylaws actually "She continued,waving the book around slightly.

"As all of you all were spiralling into a self created K-hold of crazy,the judges,by unanimous vote,have declared the Warblers victorious "Sue explained,her lips in a tight line.