|Heart|

A/N-

A/N-

I accidentally named the last chapter 'Heart' instead of 'The Spanish Teacher' ,I have fixed that error xx

__________The choir room was all lovey dovey,all the couple were sat together,

Tina and Mike,
Rachel and Finn,
Santana and Brittany.

Gosh,even Sugar was getting more action that Alaska and Kurt,she had Artie and Rory chasing after her.

Sighing,Alaska leaned her head on Kurt's shoulder,filling her nails,as a form of entertainment.

"Okay,everybody,let's hear it for love!"Mr Schue exclaims trotting into the choir room,and grabbing a whiteboard marker.

Getting cheers from the majority of the room,he continued.

"You assignment for Valentines week is to find and perform the worlds greatest love songs "

"Now regionals is next week wand we still need to raise $250 for costumes and hair spray "Mr Schue states,making Kurt grumble from beside Alaska.

"Oh god not another bake sale"That question alone making the Perez girl confused,what could be so bad that he does not want to do a bake sale?

"If any student gives ten dollars,we will sing these 'worlds greatest love songs' to their Valentine,We will serenade each classroom..."Mr Schue tells them,making them all stare at him wide eyed.

"No!"

"Yes!"

These answers are all heard about the choir room after he speaks,Alaska shrugging her shoulder ,continuing to file her nails,blowing away the excess dry skin,faltering around.

"Two years ago,we went room to room Christmas carolling and they threw food"Tina states,Mike cutting her off.

"And shoes!"

Noticing Sugar had raised her hand,Mr Schue addressed her.

"Yes Sugar?"He asks her,everyone's attention drifting towards her.

"Here's a spoonful of Sugar for you alll:"She says removing her red sunglasses.

"Don't sweat the small stuff,and it's all small stuff when you're rich."She sates,Alaska letting out a small giggle,Kurt waking her on the back of the head.

"Ow,you bitch!"She whispers,a death flare getting earned his way.

"So here you go"Sugar continues,standing up out of her plastic chair,walking up towards Mr Schue,pulling out some dollar bills.