|Nationals|

__________Alaska sipped her chai latte out of the paper cup in her hand,a pen in her left hand as she wrote down all the notes she was told to learn and revise for a up and coming test

__________Alaska sipped her chai latte out of the paper cup in her hand,a pen in her left hand as she wrote down all the notes she was told to learn and revise for a up and coming test .

She pushed her reading glasses up the tip of her nose,letting out a sigh as she tried to concentrate.

"Hi,Alaska right?"

Hearing a voice,Alaska shot her head up,letting a smile Grace her face as she noticed it to be one of her fellow Juniors.

"Yeah your um....Marley correct?"Alaska spoke back,patting the pointing to the chair in front of her,gesturing for her to take a seat.

"Yeah,I just wanted to know that,Next year I was thinking of auditioning for glee club,"Marley told the Latina, rubbing her arms slowly.

"That would be great,I bet you have a killer voice"Alaska said back,smiling at the brown haired junior.

"Thought I would find you here"Both girls spun there heads in the direction seeing Santana walk in,smiling at the two girls.

"Yeah,just revising"Alaska told the cheerleader,

"Well everyone is in the choir room,mr Schue wants everyone there"Nodding her head,Alaska pushed her self away from the table,grabbing her backpack and brushing her hair out of her face.

"Good luck at Nationals"Marley quipped,Both girls turning back to face her,they smile and wave as they both make there way to the choir room.

Walking in,Alaska skipped to her chair next to Blaine,Mr Schue noticing everyone was in the room,he told them how they were getting to the show,and how long it was going to take.

|~.**.~|

Bistro for in the hotel room next to Sugar,the two filling there nails,Mr Schue rushed in to the room,startling everyone and rushing to Mercedes bed side.

Mercedes had come down sick and now people were going to have to fill in for her.

But everyone new,that Mercedes had a unique voice and no one could meet them expectations.

"What's going on?How bad is it?"He asks,rushing over to Sues side,looking over at the thermometer in her hand.

"Her temperature is 101 degrees."Sue explained,looking over the top of her glasses.

"Given the fact that Weezy's complaining about an upset stomach,it's either Amazonian dengue fever or the H1N1 super virus"Sue pointed out,Alaska grabbing Mercedes hand and giving it a reassuring squeeze."