|SHOOTING STAR|

_____________Alaska sat in the auditorium stage next to Blaine as Mr

_____________Alaska sat in the auditorium stage next to Blaine as Mr.Schue walked forward towards the centre and held up a piece of paper.

"I hold in my hand,ladies and gentlemen,our competition for regionals "The teacher stated as everyone opened there mouths slightly waiting in anticipation.

The glee club clapped there hands together and let out a few cheers.

"Drum roll,please"

Everyone starting tapping there laps and chairs as a way to create a drum roll effect,Alaska had a huge smile on her face.

"From....North Central High School in Indianapolis, the Hoodierdaddies"

"That's very clever"Tina praised.

"And from our lady of perpetual Loneliness in Battle Creek,Michigan,the Nun-touchables"

"Wait,is that a convent?"Blaine asked as he furrowed his eyes rows and tilted his head to the side.

"Guys,I like our chances against both these squads,but we still got a lot of work to do"Will told the teenagers.

"Mr.Schue please stop talking I have an announcement "As the words left Brittanys mouth,all attention focused on her.

"I regret to inform you a deadly asteroid is headed our way"

Alaska raised her eyebrows and remained silent,stunned by the blondes words.

"Wait,didn't we just go through this at Christmas?"Blaine asked her.

"Yeah,you told us something similar at Christmas"Alaska agreed as she nodded her head.

"Is it true that you and Sam got married?Did that happen?"Tina asked while her face scrunched up.

"Shut up Tina.I'm naming this comet Tubbington-Bopp,and it is headed straight for Lima"

"Wait,so is it an asteroid or a comet?"

"It's both"

"Wouldn't NASA know something about this?"Marley asked as she leaned forward.

"We can't trust NASA,I mean last month a meteor exactly like Tubbington-Boop hit Russia with no warning at all"

"Oh,so now it's a meteor"Artie nodded sarcastically .

"That's right Artie,and when this meteorite hits,I will not be spending my time in this room preparing for regionals"Brittany told them.

"I will be spending my last hours making amends with somebody who I need to get right with."

"Someone who I love very much"

"Lord Tubbington"

"So go back to your homes and hid your wife,hide your kids and hide your wife"