|Sadie Hawkins|

_______________Alaska brought her letterman jacket closer to her body as she walked into the living room,she gleaned forward and turned on the tv,deciding that as she was early to get ready for school,she would catch up on some tv

Grabbing the tv remote,her finger pressed the red on button,scanning through the channels,she deciding to start watching the news,

But that mainly consisted of politics and things the Latina just did not care about.

"Dad,I'm gonna go to school"Alaska spoke,grabbing her backpack and car keys and making her way to the garage door ,but before she could leave,Mateo called after her.

"Alaska,sweetie,want me to drive you to school?I feel like you could use a rest for a day"he explained,placing his coffee cup that had 'worlds best father' engraved on the front.

"Ye...yeah"Alaska nodded,not sure why he wanted to drive her.

Didn't he usually have work?

But Alaska did not protest,she just smiled and nodded her head,the two walking out to her fathers car.

"Thanks"she smiled as she sat down in the passenger seat,fixing her seatbelt so she did not die.

"It's alright,it's been a while since I drove you"he explained,starting the engine and pulling out of the driveway,starting the descent to the high school.

|~.**.~|

"Bye daddy"She said,kissing her fathers cheek as she stepped out of the black car and walked through the double doors.

"Have a great day love"he said after her,watching her walk through the school doors,driving to his work place.

"I'm telling you,it's been keeping me up at night"Alaska heard Sam Evens say,look over her shoulder,she raised her eyebrows,slamming her locker shut,she catches up to him and Blaine who were walking down the hall extremely fast.

"Something weirds going on with the Warblers"The blonde said,not noticing that one of the Warblers girlfriends was walking behind them.

"They're doing all those weird flips and superhuman jumps at sectionals"

"Exactly,that's why they won"Blaine spoke,turning the corner.

"No,they did not win,they had to win,Marley collapsed"Alaska said,Jim lining into the conversation,startling the two boys.