|The Role You Were Born To Play|

_________Alaska sipped her coffee cup as she walked into the school hallways of McKinley,she walked up to her locker,entering her passcode and opening the beige metal door,smiling as her eyes met a picture of her and Sebastian

Alaska looked in the mirror under the picture,wiping under her eyes getting rid of any freckles of mascara that had fell down,making sure she looked good .

Alaska closed her locker after grabbing her baby blue binder and walked up to the sign up board,where she saw Blaine and Sam,she smiled grabbing the pen that was hanging down and wrote her name.

Alaska Perez

Swinging the pen back down she spun round so she could talk to Blaine and Sam,wanting to know how her friends were.

"As President and Vice President,we can pretty much decree which ever parts we want right?"Sam asked as he grabbed the pen that Alaska let hang down.Writing his name down on the blue paper.

"I'm not sure that's how it works"Alaska whispered,linking her pinkie with Blaines as he let out a sigh.

"I'm not sure I'm gonna do the musical this year"Blaine spoke,Alaska snapping her head in his direction,her light brown eye brows raised and her jaw slacked.

Sam also spun his head to look at the gelled haired boy,the blondes eyes locking onto Alaska's who shrugged her shoulders when he gave her a look that says 'Is he for real?'

"I'm not in the right headspace to do a project like Grease.Since Kurt and I broke up,I haven't slept,I've lost my appetite."Blaine explained as he shrugged his shoulders.

Alaska looked at him,a sympathetic smile gracing her face.

"I don't even gel on weekends "

"Maybe if you auditioned for grease,it could take your mind off everything,give you a break to be yourself"Alaska explained ,adjusting her arms so that she did not drop everything she was currently holding.

"This is pretty serious then."Sam spoke,nodding his head as he looked between the two students.

"Sam,Alaska,Kurt was my soul mate."Blaine spoke,trying not to let any tears fall.

"We talked about spending the rest of our lives together "

"About retiring in Provincetown and buying a lighthouse and starting an artists colony"Blaine continued,shaking his head.

"And now he won't even return my calls.He won't text me.And that Gilmore Girls box set I sent him was returned to me,unopened"he explained,telling everyone how much Kurt was heartbroken.

Sam raised an eyebrow at the boy,confused as to what he was telling him.

"He's gone"Blaine mumbled looking down the hall.

"Maybe forever "

"Dude,I get it,except for the light house part.But look everybody's been there.You'll get through it."Sam told the boy,letting the pen in his hand go as he walked past the preppy boy,placing a hand on his shoulder as he walked off.