|The First Time|

__________Walking to the cafeteria with Blaine,there pinkies linked,this was something new that they had just started doing and from then it just hitched on

She had been at McKinley for a week now,and she was loving life.

She had become even better friends with the rest of the New Directions,she now was super close with Santana,Quinn and Brittany,they were like sisters to her,especially Santana,

Both Alaska and her had Latina routes and spoke perfect Spanish so they could talk shit about everyone,without anyone knowing.

She was grateful for having such cool friends.

Tonight was opening night for the school play,they were performing West Side Story.

Most of the glee club were performing in the play,Alaska chose to sit out on this one,it was only her first proper week and she did not feel ready to perform just yet.

Blaine and her were walking towards the lunch table that occupied there friends,before he decided to speak.

"So I am going to Dalton Academy after school to give them the tickets for our opening night and it would be a complete honour if you would come with me"Blaine explained,as they got closer to the table.

She nodded her head as an answer to his question,

"I would love to go and cost it your old school with you,find some embarrassing memories"Alaska giggles,as they finally approach there lunch table.

Sitting down Next to Mercedes,they begin to get back in to there normal conversation,that is until Rachel Berry walks over to the table,her presence earning a groan to escape Perez's mouth.

Noticing her discomfort,Quinn rubs her shoulder as a way to ease her.Ever since her audition,Rachel Berry has been going at her every single chance she gets.

Rachel Berry is the most annoying person that will ever Grace your life.

....

Putting books into her locker,she peers around her,noticing Finn and Rachel talking,trying to earwig on there conversation,she manages to hear only a few snippets of there conversation.

"Well I haven't decided.Kurts my brother ,it's kinda hard to vote against your brother"Finn tells her as Alaska shuts her locker and walks over to the Water fountain 'filling up her water bottle' which is directly to the right of where the couple were standing.

There were quite a few couples in The New Directions.

Kurt and Blaine,
Time and Mike,
Santana and Brittany,
And,
Rachel and Finn.

"You can't do this with your brother"Rachel states before leaning in and kissing him,hearing the smooch kissing noises,Alaska takes a deep breath before thinking she had heard enough and walks away to her next class.