𝘙𝘦𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘵2

as you were going to class on your first day you saw that your seat was taken, your skate board was snapped in half and your bag was trashed and empty. everyone looked at you and some girls laughed.

you just picked up your bag put your stuff back in there and noticed a picture of you akagi and your other old bestfriend was gone and you noticed that it was on the board, it was ripped in half, you hid back your emotions and took your stuff and sat down in the empty seat in the back of the class. everyone looked at you, you just looked out the window and didn't pay attention to anything.

but than class begun and the teacher came in and smiled at the class.

"hello class and welcome to inarizaki high, i'm so glad to have you as my students and i hope you like me as a teacher, let's start with introductions, when i call your name greet the class and say your hobby, one thing you like, and something you hate, and something you want to accomplish" the teacher smiled.

she called out attendance and soon your name came next.

"y/n kawazaki?" she called out.

you stood up and introduced yourself.

"here, i'm y/n kawazaki and my hobby is that i play for hyogo prefectures volley ball team in the japan league, and i don't really like anything, and i hate a lot of things, one thing i'm gonna accomplish is beating stubborn bitches asses if they fuck with me again" i said with no expression looking down and soon sitting down.

"y/n thank you for that lovely introduction hehe" she said kinda worried.

"suna rintarou" she called out

"here, i'm suna rintarou, my hobby is volleyball as well, i like jelly sticks and i hate most things as well, and one thing i'm gonna accomplish is that i'm gonna fulfill my dreams" he said

after he was talking i looked at the boy to see a tall, dark brown haired boy. i couldn't see his face because he was turned to the front of the class but it caught me off guard, i heard whispers about him saying he's cute and whatever but it didn't bother me.

TIME SKIP TO LUNCH

it was lunch and i got a letter from someone by some of akagis friends. kita and aran. they handed me the letter and gave me a bow and arrow but the arrow was a plastic suction cup arrow, there were 25 of them and a little bag for me to carry them with.

the boys ran away and i opened the letter.

my dear y/n,

this is a warning, you have 2 minutes to get to the schools outside lunch area, this is war, i gave you the same material as i have and prepare for this years 8 year anniversary for this first day of school war. hurry up.

my the games begin.

akagi <3

i read the note and prepared myself, i knew this was going to happen so i brought my face mask that covered the top of my face.

i soon walked to the place he told me to meet him and we both saw each other. we put 3 fingers in the air and begun.

i ran to the closest place to get shelter as he fired at me.

i soon ran on the top of people's metal tables and hopped from one to another shooting arrows at akagi. he did the same but hiding from me.

soon enough the bell rung and game was over, i won the match and akagi excepted defeat and bought me food for the rest of the week.

we walked to our classes and hid our stuff.

when i came back to the class my desk written on and ruined, my notebooks were cut in half and scissors were stabbed into my bag, i looked at it and lifted it up. i threw it in the garage and as well as everything else that was ruined. i grabbed the cleaning bottle and some paper towels and cleaned my desk. i threw away the paper towels and sat back down and soon class begun.