𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧

GUYS I MADE A NEW FANFIC GO CHECK IT OUT

•••

it was the weekend, you had prepared raines clothes for the weekend, she was going to her friends house and she asked you to drop her off, since she didn't want her friends simping for her brother.

suna was with his other friends today and was coming back home late, you were going to spend the night alone or go out by yourself.

•••

you were out walking with with raine, you guys were chatting and bonding.

"y/n you're so nice and caring but behind that you're depressed and sad and you bottle everything up"

"yea, behind the kindest people there are always problems" you said

"why did you and my brother move in together?"

"cause he said he wanted to help me with my problems and help me get better, he's been helping me ever since, your brothers a really great guy, he's always the kindest to everyone and the oddest" you told her holding her bags.

"yea rintarous a great guy, if you end up getting better you should go out with him some day" she suggested

"no can do" you made an X with your arms

"why?"

"your brother has someone else he likes, she's amazing compared to some piece of trash like me" you said and rubbed your nape.

"you're not trash" she said "your better then that, your an amazing person i know, i mean you make me lunches write me notes making my day better, you take care of me and my brother in your condition, you're always working so hard just for us, you're truly amazing y/n thank you" she told you.

you smiled and hugged her.

"so what are doing today?" she asked

"maybe i might go get some stuff for dinner and go the gym to practice more, i don't know yet, all my friends are out busy so i kinda have nothing to do, i'll be by myself again, so i might just go practice volleyball even in my condition" you said

"oh i think you should take it easy, you're doing so much you need a break"

"i know but i need to practice or do something at least, maybe i'll go visit my family grave" you suggested

"sure it is a lovely day" she said "well this is my stop"

you walked her to the front door and she knocked at the door.

her friend opened it and hugged each other, you handed her her bag and hugged her good bye you gave her cash and left her house.

"who was that?" her friend asked

"she like a big sister to me" raine said and walked inside and watched you walk away.

•••

after some time you went to the shopping center in the alleys, you went a clothes place and shopped for some new clothes, you saw a cute light purple top and a white skirt. you bought some new white slip on vans and you fixed your hair and went out, you went to another store to get raine some clothes and stuff as well, you got some essential and some clothes for suna, you bought him more boxers and clothes. you then walked around even more and went to go get some more stuff. you then got back to the apartment and ripped all the tags off of the clothes and folded them all up. you sorted all the clothes out and put them into piles.

you got suna 2 new shirts and sweatshirt and bought him his boxers. you bought raine 2 cute tops you think she would like and a pair of new pants and some candy.