𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘴

the next morning you woke up before everyone else, akagi had slept next to you on the floor while you were on the couch, your tried not to make an noises and opened the glass sliding door the leads to the balcony.

you sat on the railing and held on the the railing right your feet and legs hung from the outer railing. you looked at the blue morning sky.

'hey mom, dad.

how's your day? i hope things are doing great, down here it's not so great, things haven't been so good here, i've made new friends and people that cared about me, i finally told people about my feelings and what's been going on with me, is that ok though, i've told them and i feel like a ton of weight has been lifted from my shoulders, but it still feels wrong, akagis been such a great help but some times i get annoyed by his kindness because he thinks he's gonna lose me, he's scared to lose me like he lost you guys already. i'm scared to lose myself too, i'm scared of death deeply but on the inside as well i feel like it's just better for me i want the pain and this feeling to stop i want it gone i want to be

happy...

i truly want to be happy..

i really do mom and dad, but i don't know how or what to do to be that way, all this pain and suffering keeps pushing me away from that happiness, i want to be free...

i want to be happy and better before i tell him how i feel or who i am, i want to get over this pain and suffering but i don't know how, will i get over this soon, can you guys see it, do i get over this.

...

thanks for letting me rant about this with you mom and dad, but today or anytime soon i won't be able to just yet, wait for me a bit longer.

-

"good morning y/n, who were you talking too?" suna said standing next to you as you sat on the railing.

"no one really" you said and looked at the sky.

"you should really tell me it better to tell people how you feel then to keep it bottled up, i really wanna help you y/n"

you're eyes widened and looked at the sky more.

"i was talking to mom and dad" you said and looked at suna.

"i heard everything you said and i want you to be happy as well, i wanna be happy with you and everyone else" he said and looked at the sky smiling.

"so do i" you said and looked at the sky.

"you wanna go get something to eat while everyone is sleeping? i'll pay" he said and held out his hand to help you down.

you smiled a little smiled and took his hand and got off the railing.

you and suna went inside his apartment and got ready, you just stood there wearing and shirt and spandex with your shoes.

suna came out and gave you his hoodie.

"it'll be cold so you need to cover up" he said.

you took the hoodie and put it on. it was a little too big on you and the sleeves hung off your arms.

you walked next to him to a ramen place. you guys took your seats and ordered some ramen.

you guys talked a lot and ate ramen, you guys spent a lot of time together that whole morning to the after noon.