𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬

• the next morning you woke up in sunas joggers and your bra, he was shirtless and in his joggers as well. you looked at suna and kissed him, you saw his neck and chest and laughed a little. you kissed his chest and got closer to him. you snuggled into him closer and kissed him again. you fell back asleep, you arm around his waist and your hand touching his back feeling the bite marks on him. you smiled and went back to sleep.

•••

after a few hours you woke back up with suna sitting up and you sleeping with your head laying on his stomach. you kissed his stomach and moved up a little, you laid your head into his chest hugged him a little more with your eyes closed and talked to him and you took in breathes of his natural good smelling scent he gave off.

"good morning baby" you said and took a deep breathe in

"hey my love" he said and kissed your forehead.

"hey" you said and kissed his chest.

"did you sleep well?" he asked and looked down at you.

"yea did you sleep well? your back not hurt?" you laughed a little and looked at him.

"yea, did you sleep well?" he asked

"yea i did, with you by my side i did" you kissed his lips.

he laughed a little and nodded his head in agreement, you guys chatted for a while and soon you went outside to the living room, you went to the balcony to get some fresh air. you walked out and saw raine sleeping. you laughed a little and forgot you left her out there. you picked her up and put her in her bed and saw kai sleeping, you put raine in laid arms and watched them adjust to cuddle, you smiled and went to suna.

"baaaaaabyyyyyyy" you said and tackled him onto the couch sitting on the top of him and laughed a little.

"yes?" he said and pulled you down and kissing your face.

"can we go out today?" you smiled and kissed him again.

"aren't you tired from yesterday?" he sighed

"no why are you? you virgin" you laughed

"shut up you're a virgin as well" he laughed.

kai came out of raine room and sat on the couch half way asleep.

"were you guys having sex last night?" he asked

"no, we were just making out that's all" you said

FLASH BACK

you were on the top of suna straddling him, you were sucking on his neck leaving such dark hickeys everywhere on his body making him moan, you bit his shoulder making him weak and more hungry for you. you kissed his chest and left more hickeys on his body, you grind against his crotch making him groan.

you kissed his lips and kissed him over and move making out with him, he licked your bottom lip asking for an entrance to your mouth. you opened your mouth and he shoved his tongue into your mouth exploring your mouth. you used your tongue as well exploring his mouth as well.

he pulled away panting for air, a string of saliva connecting to each other's mouths. he aggressively kissed your neck and left hickeys all over you, you were moaning from the pleasure. he laid you on you back and grind on the top of your womenhood making you moan, a large pool formed dripping from your thighs onto the bed sheets leaving a wet mark around his crotch. he moved down to your boobs and ripped open your shirt he lifted your bra up and saw your boobs for the first time, he fell in love, he ripped your bra off and threw it somewhere in the room, he played with your breasts grabbing into them squishing them in a circular motion making you blush and bite your lips. he slightly pinched your hardened nipple and played with them cause you to moan, you played with your left breast and sucked on your right, you felt good, felt the nice and good pleasure you were getting from suna as he sucked on your  boobs.

he moved down still playing with your breasts, he moved his head to your stomach kissing on your tummy, he left a few hickeys, he grabbed onto the hand of your underwear and skirt. he kissed the sensitive parts on your hips and teased you. he stopped and went back up to your breast sucking on them again, grinding on the top of you making you moan a little.

after some time of just you guys making out, leaving love bites, hickeys, and breast sucking for suna. you guys stopped and got tired. you didn't want things to go further cause you weren't ready, he understood and backed away. he went to your bathroom and jerked himself off to a picturing you in his head. after that he came back to you and saw you in his joggers and just a sports bra, he smiled and put on some joggers, he laid next to you and you both went to bed. you intertwined each other's legs together, his arm under your neck play with your hair and bra strap, his other hand wrapped over your waist caressing your back pulling you closer in. you wrapped your free arm around his waist drawing circles on his back with your fingers. you both talked for a while and soon went to bed.

END OF FLASH BACK

"oh ok" kai said

you didn't tell him anything too detailed cause that stays between you and suna. 

"so why aren't you sleeping with raine?" you asked

"she's cold and i'm not tired i got a good nights rest" he smiled and gave you a thumbs up.

"so what's for breakfast" suna asked you just sat on the top of his crotch as he Lied down caressing your thighs.

"i don't know, guys want pancakes?" you smiled and grind your body against suna on accident.

"that sounds fine, can we watch something as we wait? like anime"

"depends child, what anime" you smirked

"maybe like akame ga kill, i wanna finish it if it's ok" he said

"good choice, go ahead" you smiled and got off of suna

you then went to the kitchen to go cook breakfast for everyone.

-

questions

request

follow for more

have an amazing day

- author-chan

🤍🤍

unedited