𝘊𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱

the next day you woke up and you three skipped school to clean your apartment for you guys to move in.

you're apartment looked like sunas in the living room, the walls were white and grey and most of the stuff was the same.

"so y/n you have three rooms but only use 1?" raine said shocked looking around.

you nodded your head and looked at suna.

"oh yea i forgot to tell you y/n...raine lives with me...."

"that's find, she can have one of the rooms, when akagis over he just sleep next to me on the floor" you told him.

•••

after cleaning up you guys cleaned up the other rooms suna and raine were going to have.

raine got the room across from you, and suna got the one next to you across from the bathroom.

"how do you even pay for this apartment" raine asked "you're rich you're parents probably pay a lot for this place huh"

"if they were alive probably" you told her and smiled holding a picture of your parent in your hands.

"oh...i'm so sorry y/n" she said

you laughed and forgave her.

"it's ok i did the same thing to your brother in a more messed up way but it's ok my dad would have done the same"

"let's go pack our stuff raine" suna said

you grabbed onto his shirt again as you guys left to go get there stuff.

packing the whole house took about 5 days to pack non stop.

after packing you guys took the boxes to your apartment and unpacked everything.

"so uh...we have about 2 TVs from my house what are we gonna do y/n?"

"hm i suggest that we give one TV to raine and one to you, cause there's already one in the living room and plus i have one in my room and my gaming room as well"

"you have a gaming room?" they both said

you nodded your head and showed them your gaming room. it was supposed to be a closet room for your bed room but you turned it into a gaming and closet room.

"you're rich"

"i'm not i'm hard working" you said.

"well we need to unpack so hurry" suna said.

suna built the beds and you guys carried all the furniture to where they were going to go. all the other stuff you guys didn't need you guys donated it to thrift stores.

it took about a week to unpack everything but you guys soon settled in and got comfortable.

you guys spent a lot of time together.

you also are now living with suna...the GUY YOUVE BEEN TEXTING WITH OUT HIM KNOWING IT YOU.

•••

it had now been a week since you, suna and raine, have been living together everything was fine, you were comfortable with everything and didn't care as much, you felt you were getting better and comfortable.

akagi still come over like everyday but the sunas didnt care.

"ahhh" you screamed like a little girl running from your room crying.

"y/n COME BACK HERE" akagi said chasing you.

you hid raine but then he tried to get you and you scream even more, you climbed on the counter and ran away, you jumped off the counter and ran to the couch, you grabbed suna and used him as a shield. akagi always got you but you ran around suna screaming like a little girl crying. you hugged onto his leg and cried. akagi yelled at you as you cried like a baby. suna was confused and got a headache raine just watched and was confused.