𝘴𝘬𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘚

you kept thinking about the kid from yesterday, the one you bumped into, he really looked like him.

you really hated to admit it but you kept thinking about him and don't want to at all.

"class today we have a new student transferring from canada" your teacher said. "intorduxe yourself"

"uh hey i'm reiki" a deep hot voice said.

your eyes widened and you stood up, your body moved on its own and you looked at the guy, it was him...

•••

"so y/n you mind telling us who that guy was from this morning?" osamu asked

"oh i guess you could say he's an old friend" you said eating.

"like what do you-" atsumu was cut off by someone slamming their hands on the metal table.

"kawazaki y/n, it's been a while, it's time for a challenge you cocky bitch" he said with an excited look on his face.

you smirked and grabbed your skateboard from under the table.

"huh, you still with that old board of yours huh, pathetic" he said

"oh shut it reiki i'm gonna crush you like i always do, the loser has to run around the whole school inside and out only wearing your underwear" you said smirking as you stood up.

the twins and suna just watched you on what was happening.

"oh hey reiki wh-" akagi was cut off

"shut it kagi it's time for our battle" he said looking at you in the eyes as you did.

"y/n when did you get your skateboard back, i thought i hid it from you" akagi deadpanned

"you can't hid anything from me michi" you said and smirked at reiki.

"where are we skating douche bag" he said

"A, B, to C, then around the school then straight to the outside cafeteria from the front of the school" you said

"no i mean after school baka" he said and karate chopped the top of your head

"ow" you cutely said

"just be at the S" he said. "here's entrance passes if you want to watch, you gotta bring a skate board and pretend you know how to skate"

he slapped down 3 stickers and walked away, they all looked at you in confusion.

"10pm at night don't be late, at the S akagi will show you, bring a board and tell no one where you are going, bring a board" you said.

•••

it was 10pm and you were at the S the 5 boys finally arrived, reiki placed our match and made our bet.

we lined up and shook our hands.

"good luck reiki" you smirked.

the thing beeped and you gave him a head start.

"since i have friends watching i guess i'll show off a little" you said.

you picked up your board and ran, you took the head of the board and placed your foot in the perfect stop you jumped onto the board kicking it for a better speed and pace. you stood there calmly as you bent down and turned the corners perfectly and godly. you yawned as you caught up and passed by him, you turned around on your board and faced reiki as you got into the league. you were going down the hill backwards and soon a curved and the small clif you had to jump for an extra boost.

"Y/N" reiki yelled worried

you were at a good speed and road off the little cliff to boost you even more backwards, you bent down and grabbed the board you spun in a circle facing forward and got even a bigger advantage you turned every curve with ease and and decided to show off, you flipped the board to the side as you turned and stood on the other side facing up, after the curve you flipped the board back to normal and kicked your board. you got to the final stage and got onto the railing you rode down the railing on your board and slid down a massive jump was about to happen, you jumped and grabbed your board, you landed on the other railing and skated off of it, you had won the race.

you had a deadpan on your face with your hands in your pockets. as everyone cheered you, a few minutes after reiki appeared and took the lose.

"here have come candy i'll treat you to dinner" you said and smiled.

"teach me more please" he begged, you nodded and you both rode your boards back to akagi and the others.

•••

"that was awesome when did you learn that" atsumu said shocked

"well i've skated for years and i love this hobby, it's a great passion of mine, reiki taught me how to ride the board and JOE taught me tricks and almost everything else, i picked up some new things to make me better as well" you said rubbing your nape.

reiki got on his knees and bowed.

"master train me" he said bluntly

"no" you said and put your foot on his head. "not till you do as i tell you too about our deal"

"yea fine whatever" he said and stood out pushing your foot off his head.

you looked around and saw MIYA.

"MIYAA-CHANN" you yelled, the twins looked at you as you yelled their last name, you had your arms out but you pushed through the twins to a tiny little skating boy. you hugged and squeezed him, his head pushed in between your boobs suffocating him.

"oh my god you're so cute, i would literally date you instead of anyone else if i wanted to, but you're underaged" you said

"y/nie let go i can't breathe" he said

"so cute, you look so cute in your kitty suit" you said adoring him.

the twins looked at you and the little guy.

you put Chinen down and patted his head and he just looked angry on how he was just getting babied by you.

"guys this is miya chinen, call him miya" you said smiling

"that's going to be confusing, can we call you chinen" atsumu asked

"why is it confusing" he said

"cause my last name is miya" he said deadpanning

"fine" he said

•••

after hanging out with the boys till 2 in the morning you were at the skate park showing them tricks till you guys had to go home.

•••

the next morning you were sitting at the outside cafeteria and reiki was about to do as he said.

he took off his clothes and left his boxers on and ran around the school inside and out. you followed him with your skate board and recorded everything.

you both got detention but skipped to hang out.

you were teaching him tricks and how to better till work time and volleyball.

•••

you went home tired as hell and fell asleep so instantly on your couch.

-

questions

requests

follow for more

have an amazing day!

- author-chan

unedited